Old September 16th 04, 04:16 AM

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:35:03 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
Does this seem wrong? What if there was Jews only day, or Catholics
only day? Would that be news?

http://www.icnanj.org/sixflags/

Dan

They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that anything
except the meeting areas, certain restaurants, etc are off limits to the
general public.

You were able to guess that from " Alhamdulillah, the entire
park is reserved for this event!" ?
Old September 16th 04, 05:09 AM
Jack Painter

wrote in message
On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:35:03 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
.. .
Does this seem wrong? What if there was Jews only day, or Catholics
only day? Would that be news?

http://www.icnanj.org/sixflags/

Dan

They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that anything
except the meeting areas, certain restaurants, etc are off limits to the
general public.

You were able to guess that from " Alhamdulillah, the entire
park is reserved for this event!" ?

No, my short-sighted short-waver, I said that because I went to the link to
buy tickets and there are no restrictions.

Jack

Old September 16th 04, 03:57 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message

Blow yourself Bryant!

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
Jersey al General 0 May 22nd 04 02:38 PM
isle of Jersey al Digital 0 May 22nd 04 02:36 PM
Hugh antenna in Bergen County New Jersey New & Improved - N/F John Antenna 17 April 4th 04 07:29 AM
North Jersey Railroad frequencies? Altazachen Scanner 1 January 25th 04 02:21 PM