Old September 15th 04, 04:35 AM
Jack Painter

Default Muslim ONLY day at Six Flags in New Jersey?!?

"Dan" wrote in message
Does this seem wrong? What if there was Jews only day, or Catholics
only day? Would that be news?

http://www.icnanj.org/sixflags/

Dan

They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that anything
except the meeting areas, certain restaurants, etc are off limits to the
general public.

Jack

Old September 15th 04, 12:36 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Dan

Subject: Muslim ONLY day at Six Flags in New Jersey?!?
From: Dan
Date: 15 Sep 2004 06:29:10 -0500

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:35:03 -0400, "Jack Painter"
wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
. ..
Does this seem wrong? What if there was Jews only day, or Catholics
only day? Would that be news?

http://www.icnanj.org/sixflags/

Dan

They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that anything
except the meeting areas, certain restaurants, etc are off limits to the
general public.

I understand that. I just think that if it was Jews only day - with
no Muslims allowed - someone would be complaining.

It just strikes me as wrong.

Dan

They apparantly have a " Gay Day" At Disneyworld;
- a group can buy the park !

Old September 15th 04, 01:02 PM
Steve

There isn't an official gay day in which a group of gays "buy" the park at
Disney World, but an informal gathering on a given day.

Disney doesn't close its parks to the public for a private group.

-Steve

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
In article , Dan

Old September 15th 04, 10:57 PM
Mike Terry

"Steve" wrote in message
There isn't an official gay day in which a group of gays "buy" the park at
Disney World,

Sorry, nothing to do with shortwave radio.You are on the wrong newsgroup.

Old September 16th 04, 06:51 AM
Howard

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 08:02:24 -0400, "Steve"
wrote:

There isn't an official gay day in which a group of gays "buy" the park at
Disney World, but an informal gathering on a given day.

Disney doesn't close its parks to the public for a private group.

-Steve

Steve,
Back when General Motors bought Hughes Aircraft Company GM "bought"
Disneyland for 3 (maybe it was 4) nights. The park closed to the
general public at something like 5 or 6 pm and it was private until
midnight - only Hughes Aircraft employees allowed. That was back in
the mid 1980's, perhaps they no longer do that but it did indeed
happen at least that one time.

Howard

Old September 15th 04, 02:29 PM
Brian Running

They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that anything
except the meeting areas, certain restaurants, etc are off limits to the
general public.

Jack

I bought a Chrysler a few years ago, and received tickets to a Chrysler
buyer-appreciation night at the local Six Flags. They had the entire park,
a private party, public wholly excluded. No lines, walk right up to any
ride and go. You can buy the entire park and have it all for yourself.

Old September 15th 04, 03:20 PM
Eric F. Richards

"Brian Running" wrote:

They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that anything
except the meeting areas, certain restaurants, etc are off limits to the
general public.

Jack

I bought a Chrysler a few years ago, and received tickets to a Chrysler
buyer-appreciation night at the local Six Flags. They had the entire park,
a private party, public wholly excluded. No lines, walk right up to any
ride and go. You can buy the entire park and have it all for yourself.

Back in the 80s, a computer society I belonged to (DECUS) routinely
rented Disneyland for an evening. Want to see Disneyland empty? Put
only 10,000 people in it.

--
Eric F. Richards,
"Making me root for a sanctimonious statist blowhard like Kerry isn't
Old September 15th 04, 10:58 PM
Mike Terry

"Eric F. Richards" wrote in message

Back in the 80s, a computer society I belonged to (DECUS) routinely
rented Disneyland for an evening. Want to see Disneyland empty? Put
only 10,000 people in it.

Anything to do with shortwave radio?.

Old September 16th 04, 08:33 AM
Stereophile22

Want to see Disneyland empty? Put
only 10,000 people in it.

Anything to do with shortwave radio?.

yes. everyone's looking for Mickey Mouse shortwave stations to log.

Old September 15th 04, 10:57 PM
Mike Terry

"Brian Running" wrote in message
. ..
They "bought the park", Dan. Anybody can do it. But I doubt that

anything

Sorry, nothing to do with shortwave radio.You are on the wrong newsgroup.

THE TRUTH ABOUT NEW JERSEY SUNRISE aka HIGH ROLLER Train CB 2 December 19th 04 06:30 PM
Jersey al General 0 May 22nd 04 02:38 PM
isle of Jersey al Digital 0 May 22nd 04 02:36 PM
Hugh antenna in Bergen County New Jersey New & Improved - N/F John Antenna 17 April 4th 04 07:29 AM
North Jersey Railroad frequencies? Altazachen Scanner 1 January 25th 04 02:21 PM