Old September 18th 04, 05:20 AM
Lucky

Default No More AFN on 7507??

Hi guys

I used to listen to NPR and AFN on USB 7507. Seems to me since hurricanes
have been hitting Puerto Rico, I can't get a signal in anymore. Now, there
is some AM shortwave station on 7507 and all I hear is that in SSB.

Anybody else having problems with USB 7507? Are these Brother Stair types
going to take over the well known freqencies now?

Lucky

AFRTS OFF 7507 ?? WA1HRJ Shortwave 0 September 15th 04 03:15 AM
AFRTS 7507 USB Off Freq? Tom Holden Shortwave 8 February 17th 04 09:10 AM