Old September 21st 04, 12:25 PM
RHF

Default "CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased Father and My Family an apology."

"CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased Father and My Family an Apology."

http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradent...on/9715924.htm

Killian said he is angry with both CBS and Burkett.
"Do I take it personally? Yes," he said, adding: "I think,
first of all, CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased father
and my family an apology."

The younger Killian said CBS should go further that simply
calling its reporting flawed. "I don't accept that this was
an innocent mistake. I think it confirms what a lot of people
already think: that there is a hidden agenda among some of the
media," Killian said.

WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?

WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO PRESIDENT BUSH AN HIS FAMILY ?

~ RHF
..
Old September 22nd 04, 05:11 PM
RHF

Todays Theme:

Everytime you "Post" you keep the LIES of Rather-Gate Alive.

- This puts Rather-Gate on Page One as a HeadLine above the fold.

- Keeps John 'ff' Kerry below the fold or on page #2.

The 'only' person who can Actually and Factually VERIFY these
Documents is Dead [.]

Point-of-Fact: The alleged 'author' of these questionable
documents Lt. Colonel Jerry B. Killian is Dead [.]

However the Trail-of-Evidence is Clear: The "KERRY" Connection !
John 'ff' Kerry Campaign Joe Lockhart Bill Burkett Dan Rather-Gate

UNDERSTAND: Dan Rather and C.B.S. {Clearly BS} still claim that
the FACTS are True and 'only' that the Documents are ?questionable?

THEREFO Dan Rather and C.B.S. {Clearly BS} feel they do not
need to the Killian Family and to President Bush and his Family.

REALITY: Dan Rather and C.B.S. {Clearly BS} are worng, Wrong. WRONG !

.

Old January 10th 05, 10:35 PM
RHF

For One and All,
..
"RATHER-GATE" CONTINUES . . .
WITH NO APOLOGY TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in665727.shtml
CBS Still Just Does Not Get It !
..
CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased Father and My Family an Apology."
..
http://www.bradenton.com/mld/bradent...on/9715924.htm
..
Killian said he is angry with both CBS and Burkett.
"Do I take it personally? Yes," he said, adding: "I think,
first of all, CBS and Dan Rather owe my deceased father
and my family an apology."
..
The younger Killian said CBS should go further that simply
calling its reporting flawed. "I don't accept that this was
an innocent mistake. I think it confirms what a lot of people
already think: that there is a hidden agenda among some of the
media," Killian said.
..
Over Five Months have Pasted and there still is NO "On-the-Air"
Public Apology addressed Directly to the Killian Family from CBS.
- - - SHAME ON - CBS News and 60 Minutes [.]
..
WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?
..
NOTE: CBS need not Apologize to President George "W" Bush;
because after all he is a Public Figure. But in the name of Public
Decency, CBS should offer a Public Apology during both the CBS
Evening News and the Wednesday 60 Program to the Killian Family.
..
so say i - my opinions stated as facts ~ RHF
Old January 10th 05, 10:39 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"RHF" wrote:

(edited for brevity)

| WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?

In a word: Arrogance.

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

Old January 11th 05, 02:50 AM
running dogg

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:

"RHF" wrote:

(edited for brevity)

| WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?

In a word: Arrogance.

The BBC may be liberal, but I've never heard of them reporting outright
lies as facts like CBS does.

Old January 11th 05, 02:57 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"running dogg" wrote in message
| Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
|
| "RHF" wrote:
|
| (edited for brevity)
|
| | WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?
|
| In a word: Arrogance.
|
| The BBC may be liberal, but I've never heard of them reporting outright
| lies as facts like CBS does.

I'm much more likely to give the BBC a "pass" -- just for that reason.
Their website is a real news resource, but still as Euroliberal as so
many others.

My only beef with the BBC is its lack of focus on Britain, for want
of being a strong (the strongest?) media / business "player" in that
part of the world.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAOPMD

Old January 11th 05, 03:03 AM
RHF

RD - CBS = Clearly "BS" ~ RHF
Old January 11th 05, 04:32 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

RHF wrote:

WHY WON'T CBS AND DAN RATHER APOLOGIZE TO THE KILLIAN FAMILY ?

As soon as they can forge up some apology documents, they will.

Old January 11th 05, 08:00 AM
RHF

CBC,
..
As soon as CBS can find a Dan Rather
Look-a-Like 'to do' the Apology ;-}
As in Dan - I Would Rather NOT !
..
Please Note :
That "The News Hour" on PBS did a 'piece' on the CBS Report.
..
HINT - The Picture that TNH-PBS used of Dan Rather was one of
those "Deer-in-the-Head-Lights" {Police-Line-Up} Photo Images.
[ The Visual Image Being ]
- We Want You To Know...
- - That We Think "He" Is
- - - guilty, Guilty. GUILTY !
This an Example of what I mean by subtly "Slanting"
the News by PBS and most every news organization [.]
..
sometimes - a picture is worth a thousand words ~ RHF
..