Old September 22nd 04, 03:48 AM
Honus

Default Navy launches second Kerry medal probe

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Navy Launches Second Kerry Medal Probe

The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into Sen. John Kerry's Silver
Star citation after the Navy secretary whose signature appears on the
document said he never signed the award.

"It is a total mystery to me," former Navy Secretary John Lehman told
the Chicago Sun-Times in August.

I can find plenty of cites for the quote from Lehman, but I can't find
anything indicating that the Navy is launching a new probe. Is that old news
as well, or is it something new...and cites, please.

I entered "The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into" as a search string
at google and got -no- hits.

Please tell me that this isn't just wishful thinking.

Old September 22nd 04, 05:19 AM
Telamon

In article NJ54d.6344$je.3121@trnddc04,
"Honus" wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Navy Launches Second Kerry Medal Probe

The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into Sen. John Kerry's Silver
Star citation after the Navy secretary whose signature appears on the
document said he never signed the award.

"It is a total mystery to me," former Navy Secretary John Lehman told
the Chicago Sun-Times in August.

I can find plenty of cites for the quote from Lehman, but I can't find
anything indicating that the Navy is launching a new probe. Is that old news
as well, or is it something new...and cites, please.

I entered "The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into" as a search string
at google and got -no- hits.

Please tell me that this isn't just wishful thinking.

My advice is to forget about the 4 month Vietnam tour and look at what
he did when he got back from Vietnam and then look at his 2 decade
Senate voting record and then look at his flip-floping and then listen
to his current lying about all of his past record.

Then go buy some medals, any medals will do and show up at a Kerry
speaking event and throw them at him. When asked what you are doing just
tell them they are not your medals.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 22nd 04, 12:00 PM
Ronald

"Honus" wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message
[...]

I like it. Go with it and report back.
Old September 22nd 04, 01:02 PM
Mike Terry

"Ronald" wrote in message "Honus"
wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message

Does what they wrote have anything to do with shortwave radio?

Old September 22nd 04, 01:08 PM
dxAce

wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message

Does what they wrote have anything to do with shortwave radio?

Why yes, the US Navy does use shortwave.

(Do you ever post anything original, at all?)

dxAce

Old September 22nd 04, 01:17 PM
Venus Rosenkravitz

"Lloyd" wrote in message
Navy Launches Second Kerry Medal Probe

The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into Sen. John Kerry's Silver
Star citation after the Navy secretary whose signature appears on the
document said he never signed the award.

"It is a total mystery to me," former Navy Secretary John Lehman told
the Chicago Sun-Times in August.

Ask yourself the question: "Does ANYBODY normal really give
a flying -uck about what happened 40+ years ago?" Vietnam is
long gone. If you want proof, just go 2 blocks down the street to
Fong-Voo's Imported Grocery that used to be a cigar store......

Old September 22nd 04, 01:44 PM
Stan

Lloyd wrote:

Navy Launches Second Kerry Medal Probe

The U.S. Navy has launched a new probe into Sen. John Kerry's Silver
Star citation after the Navy secretary whose signature appears on the
document said he never signed the award.

"It is a total mystery to me," former Navy Secretary John Lehman told
the Chicago Sun-Times in August.

Not another forgery story, please.

--
* * * To reply, remove numbers from address.

Stan, New Orleans

http://www.neworleansphotographs.com
http://www.atneworleans.com
http://www.sbeckart.com/sbeck
Old September 22nd 04, 01:59 PM
Stan

"Honus" wrote:

"Lloyd" wrote in message
[...]

There was some flap some time back about someone who made s speech,
while wearing medals that were never earned.

I can't remember who, what, or where. Does anyone remember?

Old September 22nd 04, 02:27 PM
Willielmus de Noers

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 07:59:53 -0500, Stan
's Tater Trap opened, and out
tumbled:

There was some flap some time back about someone who made s speech,
while wearing medals that were never earned.

I can't remember who, what, or where. Does anyone remember?

Admiral Boorda committed suicide a few years ago when it came to light
that he was wearing decorations he hadn't earned. Some people wish
Kerry would do the honorable thing . . .

--
W. de N.
Forensic Philologist and Global Visionary

"Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three
decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good."

-- Thomas Sowell
Posted by news://news.nb.nu