Old September 23rd 04, 06:11 AM
mike maghakian

Default FS: Grove SP-200 sound enhancer

I use one myself and I find it useful when using a receiver without a great
sync detector. however I have an extra one

the SP-200 has in one box an
audio amp and
speaker
controls for:
bass
treble
audio peak
audio notch
noise limiter
squelch
tape controller

it is better than the alpha delta VRC in my opinion

the SP-200 cost $200 when new and Grove doesn't sell it anymore

I will sell my extra one for $85 which is basically what I paid for it. add
a bit for shipping

the SP-200 is on my radio bench and will be featured in my revised web page
coming in October.

Old October 27th 04, 03:28 PM
Allears

I'm in the market for the Grove SP 200 sound enhancer. Would you like to
sell it to me? - Dan O'Connell/Geneva, NY

Old October 27th 04, 03:36 PM
dxAce

Allears wrote:

I'm in the market for the Grove SP 200 sound enhancer. Would you like to
sell it to me? - Dan O'Connell/Geneva, NY

I would Dan, if I had one.

I'm curious as to your reasons for wanting one.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 27th 04, 06:56 PM
Allears

Sorry, DX Ace; just joined this site, still in the learning curve as to how
it works. Mike had one for sale, I think. Just trying to improve the
audio for SWL purposes, and I've heard good things about the SP 200. - Dan
O'Connell