Old September 24th 04, 08:20 PM
yojimbo

Default ( OT ) Kidnappings;

"T. Early" wrote in message

And then let semi-professional Bush haters like you undermine American
soldiers from within in the name of "dissent."

What a bunch of crap. Free speech is free speech. Truth is truth. Stop
trying to circumvent freedom and liberty in your own country so that you may
shove it down the throats of another. You either believe in your Bill of
Rights and Constitution, or you think Hitler had it right.

Is it any wonder that Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld sound almost verbatim
like Josef Goebbels 65 years ago, discrediting dissent in the name of
absolute power, when they know there's ignorant rubes who'll swallow it
whole *every time*?

"I ask, which leader is it today that has the vision, the willpower, and
yes, the backbone to best protect us?
The clear answer to that question has placed me in this hall with you
tonight.

There is but one man to whom I am willing to entrust our future and that
man's name is Adolph Hitler.

There are some crazy men who would kill us if they could. So Adolph Hitler
has told us: 'All private plans, all private lives, have been in a sense
repealed by an overriding public danger.'

But where is the national unity in this country when we need it most?

Now, while young Germans are dying in the mud in Czechoslovakia and the
mountains of Poland, our nation is being torn apart and made weaker because
of the Social Democrats manic obsession to bring down our Fuhrer.

What has happened to the nation I've spent my life working in?

I can remember when Social Democrats believed that it was the duty of
Germany to fight for freedom over tyranny.

Time after time in our history, in the face of great danger, Germans worked
together to ensure that freedom would not falter. But not today.

Motivated more by partisan politics than by national security, today's
Social Democratic leaders see Germany as an occupier, not a liberator.

And nothing makes me madder than someone calling German troops occupiers
rather than liberators.

Tell that to the Czechs, Poles, Frenchmen, and Belgians who have been freed
because Adolph Hitler led an army of liberators, not occupiers.

Tell that to the millions of men, women, and children who are free today
from the Baltics to the Crimea, from Poland to the Balkans, because Adolph
Hitler built a military of liberators, not occupiers.

Never in the history of the world has any soldier sacrificed more for the
freedom and liberty of total strangers than the German soldier. And our
soldiers don't just give freedom abroad; they preserve it for us here at
home.

Right now, the world just cannot afford an indecisive Germany. Fainthearted,
self-indulgence will put at risk all we care about in this world.

In this hour of danger, our Fuhrer has had the courage to stand up. And I am
proud to stand up with him.

God bless this great country and God bless Adolph Hitler."

Old September 24th 04, 08:40 PM
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

"T. Early" wrote in message

And then let semi-professional Bush haters like you undermine American
soldiers from within in the name of "dissent."

What a bunch of crap. Free speech is free speech. Truth is truth.

And lies are lies. Fake documents are fake documents... etc., etc., etc.

dxAce

Old September 24th 04, 09:00 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"yojimbo" wrote:

"T. Early" wrote in message

And then let semi-professional Bush haters like you undermine American
soldiers from within in the name of "dissent."

What a bunch of crap. Free speech is free speech. Truth is truth. Stop
trying to circumvent freedom and liberty in your own country so that you may
shove it down the throats of another. You either believe in your Bill of
Rights and Constitution, or you think Hitler had it right.

Snip

We, and by we I mean people that think you are full of it, understand
the difference between internal dissent and being dived in purpose as
viewed by foreign nations.

Freedom entails responsibility and discernment which translates in a
functioning mind as there is a time for that dissent and a time to unify
behind our representative government. United we stand, divided we fall.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 24th 04, 09:02 PM
T. Early

"yojimbo" wrote in message

"T. Early" wrote in message

And then let semi-professional Bush haters like you undermine

American
soldiers from within in the name of "dissent."

What a bunch of crap. Free speech is free speech. Truth is truth.

Stop
trying to circumvent freedom and liberty in your own country so that

you may
shove it down the throats of another. You either believe in your

Bill of
Rights and Constitution, or you think Hitler had it right.

The usual, tired response from another yahoo unable to distinguish
between responsible dissent and repeated irresponsible bashing of
policy for the sake of bashing when American soldiers are in harms
way. I said nothing about "repressing" anything, but in your rush to
get yet another ludicrous and inappropriate "Hitler" reference on
record, you wouldn't even notice. Check your rants at the door and
learn to read.

Old September 24th 04, 10:44 PM
yojimbo

"Telamon" wrote in message

Freedom entails responsibility and discernment which translates in a
functioning mind as there is a time for that dissent and a time to unify
behind our representative government. United we stand, divided we fall.

This is fascist propaganda, Thomas Jefferson is puking in his grave.

Old September 24th 04, 10:55 PM
yojimbo

"T. Early" wrote in message

The usual, tired response from another yahoo unable to distinguish
between responsible dissent and repeated irresponsible bashing of
policy for the sake of bashing when American soldiers are in harms
way.

Harms way...? My apology. I actually believed what Rice, Rumsfeld, Feith,
Perle, Wiolfowitz, Cheney, Bush -- y'know, the gang who brought you this
lovely imperial adventure -- said about troops being greeted in the streets
with garlands of flowers. Are you telling me they were wrong? Wowzers, I am
shocked. Shocked!!

Old September 25th 04, 01:36 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"yojimbo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

gy.com.. .

Freedom entails responsibility and discernment which translates in
a functioning mind as there is a time for that dissent and a time
to unify behind our representative government. United we stand,
divided we fall.

This is fascist propaganda, Thomas Jefferson is puking in his grave.

If you think this fascist propaganda you must live in north Korea. In
any event you are a real nut job.

Sorry to wake you from your infantile dream but any power, advantage or
right you posses requires something from you and that is the
responsibility to wisely exercise it. However, understanding this
requires common sense which you do not possess.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 25th 04, 01:51 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"yojimbo" wrote:

Sorry, it's lost on me how Dan Rather's fake documents undermine
American soldiers.

Snip

By the way yojimbo mumbo jumbo you showed up right on schedule.

You think the people that have been around this newsgroup don't notice
that as soon as it is abundantly clear one liberal ****** has run
through the gamut of rants the next one shows up?

What is the purpose of the constant stream of BS that emanates from
illogical, unconvincing, juvenile losers such as yourself? Maybe you
can't get anyone around to listen to your ranting so you post it here.

The ranting is entertaining though so keep it going.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 25th 04, 03:01 PM
T. Early

"yojimbo" wrote in message

"T. Early" wrote in message

The usual, tired response from another yahoo unable to distinguish
between responsible dissent and repeated irresponsible bashing of
policy for the sake of bashing when American soldiers are in harms
way.

Harms way...? My apology. I actually believed what Rice, Rumsfeld,

Feith,
Perle, Wiolfowitz, Cheney, Bush -- y'know, the gang who brought you

this
lovely imperial adventure -- said about troops being greeted in the

streets
with garlands of flowers. Are you telling me they were wrong?

Wowzers, I am
shocked. Shocked!!

Well, that makes one of us. I'm hardly shocked that you're incapable
of reproducing my entire post and showing me where I advocated
repressing anyone's right to free speech. BTW, just so we can keep
score, what ID did you -used- to post under?

Old September 26th 04, 04:40 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Yep, mission accomplished. And we don't have a picture of the Queen on our
currency or our stamps.

What exactly was your point?

Ever notice how some members of the English Monarchy have a distinct
equine look about them?

mike