Old September 25th 04, 02:05 AM
Telamon

Default Meet Ayad Allawi

In article ,
"yojimbo" wrote:

Thursday, September 23, 2004 Meet Ayad Allawi

Snip

Yes, multiple off topic posts, posting whole articles instead of
posting links. The re-posting articles by someone ranting, somewhere
else on the Internet here on RRS must be done by some nut job like you
in order to correct some imbalance in the universe apparently.

So, buck up droopy drawers and generate some of your own creative
ranting. We do not take kindly to sloppy seconds.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 25th 04, 02:47 PM
Jim Douglas

You convinced me, I am writing in his name come November!

Thursday, September 23, 2004
Meet Ayad Allawi

Old September 26th 04, 05:18 AM
m II

Jack Painter wrote:

Probably true, but the cause of this requires admission that there is not
an arab or muslim people, country or territory capable of democratic
government. We need to take the oil away from all of them, isolate them
from the rest of the world, and let them go back to the only things they
will ever be capable of doing well. That is, growing poppy to poison their
children, and self-annihilating themselves with long swords.

Opium production has gone up OVER 600 percent since the Taliban got
booted out. The war lords running 95 percent of the country have
Washington's blessing to raise money this way.

Most of the Mid East heroin winds up in Europe, so they aren't too
pleased. Washington taught the locals how to process the crap when they
were hoping to get the Russian occupiers addicted, to the detriment of
their invasion.

The Americans also supplied school books for the Afghani children that
showed them how to set land mines and traps. The Taliban used these same
books to indoctrinate the kids against the US.

Some things come back to bite you on the ass really hard.

mike