Old September 26th 04, 05:54 AM
uncle arnie

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 09:50 pm, Telamon
posted to rec.radio.shortwave:
%MM

In article ,
uncle arnie wrote:

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:48 pm, Jack Painter posted
to rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

Canada is as wide and diverse a country as the U.S. It surely has
it's share of the brilliant, the brave, the fools, and the utterly
useless excuses for men, just like we do. In 40 years of visiting
Canada, I have only become acquainted with one "kook" of the
Nelson, BC ilk, and he was the son of a German prisoner of war who
was given permission to stay and become a citizen after WWII. His
pussy-warped view of history was that the U.S. only won the cold
war because we out-spent the soviets.

Jack

The causes of the Soviet disintegration have been mythologized and
over-simplified. Perhaps we can thank that old genius Reagan for
dumbing it all down, well, that was his shtick after all.

Snip

And your dumbed down historical revision is better how? Anyway have fun
with it while the rest of us stick with the original.

You mean the self centred Fox type of nonsense believed by a frightening
number. Go for it. I know, history is bunk. God is on your side.
Cockadoodle do.
Old September 26th 04, 05:56 AM
uncle arnie

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 10:04 pm, m II posted to
rec.radio.shortwave: %MM

dxAce wrote:

Let me tell you something here, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As soon as some ****wad such as yourself, from some damn ****wad country
such as Canada or France is gonna dictate to the United States of America
just how we are gonna carry out our foreign policy or what we deem to be
our national security will be a cold day in hell.

You got that straight, ****wad?

If you don't, I suggest you stop by for a visit and I'll make that point
abundantly clear to you.

Drunk again, eh Steve?

mike

Plonked him long ago. Violence is the resort of the man whose brain can't
compete. Suggest giving him the heave ho too.
Old September 26th 04, 06:25 AM
Telamon

uncle arnie wrote:

[...]

And I thank God every day that I'm on Gods good side, to bad for you
though.

Cockadoodle do.

You roosters taste all alike to a Fox.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old September 26th 04, 10:36 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Let me tell you something here, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As soon as some ****wad such as yourself, from some damn ****wad country such as
Canada or France is gonna dictate to the United States of America just how we
are gonna carry out our foreign policy or what we deem to be our national
security will be a cold day in hell.

You got that straight, ****wad?

If you don't, I suggest you stop by for a visit and I'll make that point
abundantly clear to you.

Drunk again, eh Steve?

No, but I'll bet you're still high on those drugs. Take a hike, 'tardo.

dxAce

Old September 26th 04, 12:17 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Let me tell you something here, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As soon as some ****wad such as yourself, from some damn ****wad country
such as Canada or France is gonna dictate to the United States of America
just how we are gonna carry out our foreign policy or what we deem to be
our national security will be a cold day in hell.

You got that straight, ****wad?

If you don't, I suggest you stop by for a visit and I'll make that point
abundantly clear to you.

Drunk again, eh Steve?

mike

Plonked him long ago. Violence is the resort of the man whose brain can't
compete. Suggest giving him the heave ho too.

No, violence is the resort of folks who finally get tired of absolute morons who
are bent upon screwing everything up.

Scares the **** right out of you, doesn't it? Get used to it.

dxAce

Old September 26th 04, 03:40 PM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
T. Early wrote:

Some of my best friends are Canadians, but I would be more likely

listen to ideas from Canadians if they would stick to their

knitting
and do something about the two-line offside in hockey. It makes

the
neutral zone trap very effective to the detriment of the
game--assuming that the game survives the lock-out, that is. So

how
about looking into that, Canadians?

Care to keep this garbage out of a perfectly good political

harangue?
This OT OT has to stop as it's against the 'against the charter' of

this
group.

Thank you.

A ha! Once again ducking the issue. The neutral zone trap has created
a quagmire at center ice. I suspect that Halliburton makes the paint
for the center ice line so the NHL is afraid to do away with it.

Old September 26th 04, 05:31 PM

Perhaps we should insist that Viet Nam remove all monuments
to their revolutionary war heros too......

On 25 Sep 2004 16:43:19 -0700, (RHF) wrote:

= = = "yojimbo" wrote in message
= = = ...

- - - - - S N I P - - - - -

U.S. Veterans ask Bush to Halt B.C.'s 'tribute to cowards'
Monument planned for city of Nelson, BC is an insult, they say
- by David Pugliese
- The Vancouver Sun
- Saturday, September 25, 2004
http://www.canada.com/vancouver/vancouversun/soundoff/story.html?id=d2cfe294-6c41-4981-8d7b-4900b66bb511

OTTAWA -- The largest combat veteran's group in the United States
has asked President George W. Bush to tell the Canadian government
that a monument in British Columbia to Vietnam War Draft-Dodgers
should not be built.

The Veterans of Foreign Wars says the proposed monument, to be
erected in Nelson, is a tribute "to cowards" and a slap in the
face to the 42 million Americans who have served in the military
over the years.

The privately funded monument, by the group "Our Way Home" will
be located in Nelson, BC. The proposed monument will be a bronze
statue showing Canadians helping U.S. war resisters.

Many of the Vietnam-era war resisters have made their home in
British Columbia, including in the Nelson area. An estimated
125,000 Americans came to Canada during the Vietnam conflict
to avoid the draft with about half returning to the U.S. when
Jimmy Carter, when president, granted them amnesty in 1977.

~ RHF

.

rj
Old September 26th 04, 07:01 PM
Joe

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Let me tell you something here, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As soon as some ****wad such as yourself, from some damn ****wad country

such as
Canada or France is gonna dictate to the United States of America just

how we
are gonna carry out our foreign policy or what we deem to be our

national
security will be a cold day in hell.

You got that straight, ****wad?

If you don't, I suggest you stop by for a visit and I'll make that point
abundantly clear to you.

Drunk again, eh Steve?

This contemporary cro-magnon doesn't need to get drunk. It's simply totally
dumb.

Old September 26th 04, 07:32 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Let me tell you something here, and it ain't gonna be pretty.

As soon as some ****wad such as yourself, from some damn ****wad country

such as
Canada or France is gonna dictate to the United States of America just

how we
are gonna carry out our foreign policy or what we deem to be our

national
security will be a cold day in hell.

You got that straight, ****wad?

If you don't, I suggest you stop by for a visit and I'll make that point
abundantly clear to you.

Drunk again, eh Steve?

This contemporary cro-magnon doesn't need to get drunk. It's simply totally
dumb.

The only thing that would be considered dumb would be for Canada and France to
determine US policy.

Therefore, since you seem to agree with that way of thinking, you must be dumb.

dxAce

Old September 28th 04, 04:32 AM
uncle arnie

On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:00 pm, Telamon
posted to rec.radio.shortwave:
%MM

A ha! Once again ducking the issue. The neutral zone trap has created
a quagmire at center ice. I suspect that Halliburton makes the paint
for the center ice line so the NHL is afraid to do away with it.

The conspiriousy is far deeper that you might imagine. The puck is made
of Halliburton oil products.

Pucks are made from vulcanized rubber. They are 3 inches diameterm, weigh 6
oz., and the manufacturer is InGlasCo. of Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada.
(Halliburton is not a supplier to them)

http://www.townshipsinnovation.ca/in...o/article.html
www.inglasco.com

Evening MX DX Log with 7600gr from NJ Michael Shortwave 2 September 25th 04 01:28 PM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
APS 13 DX Antenna with a good 70s tuner DJboutit2 Equipment 0 January 8th 04 07:44 AM
APS 13 DX Antenna with a good 70s tuner DJboutit2 Equipment 0 January 8th 04 07:44 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM