Old October 1st 04, 07:34 AM
m II

Default Meanwhile...

dxAce wrote:

Aunt Gladys in Anchorage had her laundry stolen off the line last night.
It's in ALL the papers. A 'Conrad Black' is being held for questioning.

Gee, isn't Anchorage in Alaska?

Yes..she was visiting. The event just ripped the hearts out of her
kinfolk in Whitehorse when she returned...rather scantily dressed..A mob
quickly formed, but quickly disbanded when it was discovered it got dark
really early this time of year. Cross border revenge will wait...but not
much past next June.

The 'Conrad Black' individual seems to be an Internationally known thief
who was perhaps attempting to start yet another cross border incident.
Why he was stalking Auntie is beyond me.

mike
Old October 1st 04, 12:23 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Aunt Gladys in Anchorage had her laundry stolen off the line last night.
It's in ALL the papers. A 'Conrad Black' is being held for questioning.

Gee, isn't Anchorage in Alaska?

Yes..she was visiting.

Well then, she wasn't in Anchorage was she?

dxAce
Michigan

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old October 22nd 04, 09:13 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Get a life, dumb****..

Your posts are complete spam regardless of how much you love your
political news stories.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:17:49 -0400, "pixonik"
wrote:

You'll report it "again"? That's funny. And how has the ISP handled your
complaints so far, hmm? Have they told you to your face to get a life and
find something better to do. Knickers in a twist, again? Stop wasting
peoples time. All the ISP has to do is see my posts include fully attributed
news stories with facts, with no profanity or libel, whereas your posts are
mostly hysterical gnashing rants and pouting. Every time I provide a fact,
you can't stomach it, can't refute it, and turn into a baby SS-wannabe. Grow
up already.

Old October 23rd 04, 01:35 AM
pixonik

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
Get a life, dumb****..

Your posts are complete spam regardless of how much you love your
political news stories.

And you are a hypocrite. You spend more time on this newsgroup trying to
shut me up, it's friggin' hilarious.

Old October 23rd 04, 10:02 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Kill filter #12 for you, pond scum.

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:35:09 -0400, "pixonik"
wrote:

.. .