Old October 18th 04, 06:17 PM
MnMikew

"Lucky" wrote in message

"Telamon" wrote in message

In article ,
"Lucky" wrote:

The Icom Day sale is over. There is going to another sale on certain
items
and filters. A very good sale. But this time, you'll pay full price

cause
won't post it here. No 40% off of them for you. I was going to post the
code, but now, never.

What a sleaze bag.

Do us a favor and don't do us any favors.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

All the people missing out can thank people like you, T. Early, dxAce and
Mark for this. They ruined it for you all and now you'll pay full price
directly because of them. Sorry..

Lucky

**** off loser!

Old October 18th 04, 07:56 PM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Lucky" wrote:

The Icom Day sale is over. There is going to another sale on certain
items
and filters. A very good sale. But this time, you'll pay full price cause
won't post it here. No 40% off of them for you. I was going to post the
code, but now, never.

What a sleaze bag.

Do us a favor and don't do us any favors.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

All the people missing out can thank people like you, T. Early, dxAce and
Mark for this. They ruined it for you all and now you'll pay full price
directly because of them. Sorry..

Who the hell is this clown trying to fool? Or is he now the Voice of ICOM and HRO,
and no sale will be announced without him?

LMAO at the 'tard on the 23rd floor.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 19th 04, 04:45 AM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

Lucky wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

digy.com ...
In article , "Lucky"
wrote:

The Icom Day sale is over. There is going to another sale on
certain items and filters. A very good sale. But this time,
you'll pay full price cause I won't post it here. No 40% off of
them for you. I was going to post the code, but now, never.

What a sleaze bag.

Do us a favor and don't do us any favors.

-- Telamon Ventura, California

All the people missing out can thank people like you, T. Early,
dxAce and Mark for this. They ruined it for you all and now you'll
pay full price directly because of them. Sorry..

Who the hell is this clown trying to fool? Or is he now the Voice of
ICOM and HRO, and no sale will be announced without him?

LMAO at the 'tard on the 23rd floor.

Yucky is a well known trouble maker in several news groups.

Same M.O. in this news group.

Do yourself a favor and Plonk him.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old October 19th 04, 04:52 AM
Lucky

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article , dxAce
wrote:

Lucky wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

digy.com ...
In article , "Lucky"
wrote:

[...]

Ask the bush liar to show you proof of that. You see guys, he works just
like the republicans he praises.
He spreads lies and rumors to try and cover up his own failures and
shortcomings. But in the end, he ends the day all alone with himself. Pretty
sad....

Lucky

Old October 18th 04, 04:34 PM
Mark S. Holden

Lucky wrote:

The Icom Day sale is over. There is going to another sale on certain items
and filters. A very good sale. But this time, you'll pay full price cause I
won't post it here. No 40% off of them for you. I was going to post the
code, but now, never.

Have a good night

Lucky

Lucky:

While I'm sure your enthusiasm for the sale was genuine, most of the participants in the group weren't interested in buying an R75 even though the price was good.

One or two mentions would have been enough.

Based on your response to people who complained, and your rant against President Bush, I gather you are young.

You don't have to be old to be concerned Sen. Kerry would botch the war on terrorism, you just need to look at his record.

Or you could listen to this - but be forewarned, you won't like it.

http://images.radcity.net/5145/792261.mp3

Old October 19th 04, 04:29 AM
Lucky

"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message
Lucky wrote:

[...]

But you know I respect you since I took your advice mainly on the R-75
purchase. Thank you.

Lucky

Old October 18th 04, 04:46 PM
dxAce

Lucky wrote:

The Icom Day sale is over. There is going to another sale on certain items
and filters. A very good sale. But this time, you'll pay full price cause I
won't post it here. No 40% off of them for you. I was going to post the
code, but now, never.

Like you'd be the only one to know it? If that was indeed the case then ICOM and
HRO won't have a very good sale, now will they?

You must think everyone out here is as stupid as you appear to be.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 18th 04, 11:54 PM
RHF

= = = "Lucky" wrote in message
= = = ...

The Icom Day sale is over. There is going to another sale on certain items
and filters. A very good sale. But this time, you'll pay full price cause I
won't post it here. No 40% off of them for you. I was going to post the
code, but now, never.

Have a good night

Lucky

lucky, Lucky. LUCKY !

Anyone who wants to know about any "Sales" can Click-On the
Ham Radio Outlet (HRO) Link and find out for themselves by
Calling or Visiting a HRO Store near them.

HRO= http://www.hamradio.com

Click-On [Store Location] in the Top Menu Bar
Anaheim, CA
Atlanta, GA
Burbank, CA
Denver, CO
Newcastle, DE

Oakland, CA (N 37° 46.53' - W 122° 14.22')
- Three blocks walk from Coast Guard Island.

Phoenix, AZ
Portland, OR
San Diego, CA
Salem, NH
Sunnyvale, CA
Woodbridge, VA

hth ~ RHF
..
Old October 19th 04, 03:42 AM
Lucky

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
= = = "Lucky" wrote in message
= = = ...

[...]

.

Hi RHF!

How are you? I'm sorry to say you wouldn't find the last sale on the web
site at all. He couldn't print it on the site. Plus, I didn't see anyone
else here mention it. In fact, I didn't see it anywhere except from me.

Lucky