Old October 24th 04, 01:16 AM
Al Patrick

Default R.G. Stair Court Date 11/29/2004

According to Bro. Tim on 9.330 (on now 00:00 UTC) Bro. Stair is to go to
court on Nov. 29, 2004 to face charges.

You can find out MUCH more at http://www.remnantshope.com/

From the above web site:

"R.G. "Brother" Stair will face trial in Colleton County (SC) court
November 29th 2004. He is charged with 2 counts of illegal touching, 2
counts of breech of trust and 2 counts of assault. According to sources
the prosecuting attorney believes she has a strong case for conviction
of all counts which could land Stair in jail for as much as 10 years."

I believe he is already 71. This would mean he *could* be in there
until he is 81 years old.

Al
Old October 24th 04, 01:57 AM
D. Martin

Yeah, I was listening to 9330, and heard the same thing. I like R.G.
Stair, and that's a fact. If you took a snapshot of my life, it would
freak you out. I hope he makes out alright, one way or another. He did
engage in physically - mutually - gratifying - relations, against his
own ministering. He admitted as much. I'm not happy about it, and it's
gonna cost him. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

Old October 24th 04, 02:37 AM
Al Patrick

I'm sure it has already cost him - greatly. It will cost him much more,
either in time or money, and probably both.

I thought Bro. Tim Butler was going to go into it in more depth, but it
was just an announcement before his message. When his ministry first
started he spent much more time on R. G. Stair. I suppose he felt he
had to explain why he was no longer there, along with many others who
left at the same time. Also, he was probably sure that their side of
the issue would not be presented via the Overcomer Ministry.

You can find out much more info at http://www.thenetteam.net

Old November 2nd 04, 05:26 PM
D. Martin

We live in an age of mandatory sentencing, group-think, and
demonization. Stereotypes, and circumstantial evidentury, are dangerous
mantres. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

Old November 2nd 04, 11:58 PM
Al Patrick

1) You seem to be pretty well stuck on yourself, judging from the
screen you present as your signature. If you're trying to promote
anything other than yourself you might consider changing that to
page1.html. :-)

2) Why don't you check out http://www.thenetteam.net/ and see what EYE
WITNESSES have to say? It's a bit more than demonization and
sterotyping. It's about young teen age girls, usually virgins
(initially) being coerced into having oral and vaginal sex with a dirty
old man who calls himself "the voice of the last day prophet of God."
Some of them allegedly got venereal disease from Stair. That's probably
covered in the "testimonials" section of the above web site.

Oh, I mentioned some time back that there was one other thing "the
group" or members thereof got upset about. The little lady associate
editor, Libby Noenig, with The Press and Standard seemed to have a
personal vendetta to "get Stair" and I simply asked the group if they'd
ever considered that she just might be just as willing to "get" anyone
who was doing a work in the name of Jesus Christ. (I had the gut
feeling she was an anti-Christ as defined by John.) Well, some of them
seemed to think that I was "defending" Stair and we had all assembled to
help Libby hang him! ;-)

Al

========

Old November 3rd 04, 12:53 AM
Al Patrick

Make that index.html as in:

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/index.html

Sorry,

Al

==============

Old November 3rd 04, 01:37 AM
D. Martin

I don't know what you expect me to say. I like Stair, and am going to
give him the benefit of any doubt. There is a rush to judgement in our
culture, and that's a fact. If he ultimately is off of my shortwave, I
will have a great sense of loss. In regards to the implication that I
may be narcissistic, I'm taking the fifth amendment on that. Initially,
I put my pictures on the net to try to meet a girl. It seems like the
apocalyptic imagery turns some people off. Darren

Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing Policy 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM
The Brother Stair bodycount list! Tom Sevart Shortwave 8 February 14th 04 06:33 PM
I first heard of Saddam's capture on: Lloyd Davies The GREAT TIME LORD Shortwave 5 December 30th 03 03:56 PM
GAY PRIDE WEEK VICTORY Don Souter Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 12:17 AM