Old October 31st 04, 11:23 PM
dxAce

Default 6950 AM

WEAK, Chicago... awesome signal at 2320.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 31st 04, 11:33 PM
Desmoface

Yes, about 20 over s9 into Ohio...very nice audio too..

Steve
knwd ts4fity
a bunch of wire in the trees

WEAK, Chicago... awesome signal at 2320.

Old November 1st 04, 12:34 AM
Radio Flyer

Can barely make out some voice activity, it fades though. Yup,
Southern California is not prime pirate listening turf - however it is
67 outside so I suppose it's not all bad.

Kentucky is perfect pirate listening turf and it is 63 outside here

Old November 1st 04, 02:53 AM
DesignGuy

" Radio Flyer" wrote in message
.. .

Can barely make out some voice activity, it fades though. Yup,
Southern California is not prime pirate listening turf - however it is
67 outside so I suppose it's not all bad.

Kentucky is perfect pirate listening turf and it is 63 outside here

Where in KY are you? (I'm in Lexington).

Old November 1st 04, 03:05 AM
Radio Flyer

Where in KY are you? (I'm in Lexington).

I am about an hour southwest of Louisville. (Breckinridge County) Nice to
see another Kentuckian on here.

6950 pirate "Grasscutter Radio" core_dump Shortwave 0 December 16th 03 11:35 PM
Pirate 6950 N8KDV Shortwave 2 December 14th 03 10:30 PM
Pirate on 6950 12/13 N8KDV Shortwave 0 December 13th 03 11:05 PM
Radio Free Speech 6950 N8KDV Shortwave 0 December 5th 03 10:45 PM
Radio Free Speech 6950 N8KDV Shortwave 2 December 5th 03 06:23 PM