Old November 2nd 04, 06:55 PM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

Default Just for the hell of it

I keep hearing people run there mouth about what is posted to this list.

This list is for people who are interested in shortwave stuff to post
what they want to talk about in any genres.
If you want to talk "just shortwave" then get on "just" a shortwave
closed list like I do and many more here do.

If you don't want to talk about what we talk about then don't open our
post.
If you don't like what we say then don't open our post.

Now when you start running you're mouth about what I have said I won't
open your post!!!!

Be part of the group or be gone.

Burr

You people try using your real name while your at it.

Old November 2nd 04, 07:22 PM
Radio Flyer

You people try using your real name while your at it.

Some people have legit reasons for not using their real name

PRO-96 - Hell yeah or hell no? midol Scanner 0 October 31st 04 04:21 PM
The Problem of Mixing Religion and Science Richard Clark Antenna 4 September 29th 04 01:48 PM
Walmart is Hell dietcolas Shortwave 2 December 14th 03 10:43 PM
Anyone ever had a fatal electric shock? Paul Burridge Homebrew 298 September 2nd 03 05:21 AM