Old November 5th 04, 03:09 AM
Michael Lawson

"Howard" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 14:53:57 -0800, Howard
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:35:00 -0500, dxAce

wrote:

Subject says it all.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Last news I heard (within the last 40 minutes) indicated that he

was
still 'technically' alive. Over the past days he's been alive,

dead,
getting better, getting worse, has cancer, doesn't have cancer etc.
It's tougher to figure out what's going on with Yassir than it is

with
Castro!

I turned on the local "all the news all the time" station to
corroborate your report. So far no mention over the past few

minutes,
will keep listening (and checking online), this is pretty

newsworthy
and shouldn't take too long to find something.

Howard

Just heard it on the news........ reports of his death are

premature.
However, Genralisimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

And now for something completely different....

Discussion about this at work brought up a question as
to whether the Palestinians have access to a shortwave
transmitter or not. I can honestly say I have no idea, but
I figured that if they did at one time, the Israelis would
probably have put it out of commission by now...

--Mike L.

Old November 5th 04, 12:28 AM
Joel Rubin

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 17:35:00 -0500, dxAce wrote:

Subject says it all.

Well, nytimes.com still has him critically ill.

jpost.com has him "clinically dead"/"brain dead".

This as of 0020 GMT.

Old November 5th 04, 12:34 AM
MarkWGPSU

died of AIDS
Old November 5th 04, 01:33 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"dxAce" wrote in message
| Subject says it all.
|
| dxAce
| Michigan
| USA

At least it will be easy to dispose of the fetid corpse FLUSH

My brother told me this morning that Arafat is dying of AIDS..too many
orgies with the pre-teen boys and bodyguards, I reckon.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---

Old November 5th 04, 03:02 AM
CRUSH THE LEFT

My brother told me this morning that Arafat is dying of AIDS.

Ya know, I wonder if the jews somehow infected him on purpose? Hey .. it's
possible.

Old November 5th 04, 03:50 AM
Jon Lippert

Greetings! It will be chaos when it is officially announced that he has died.
By the way; Elvis is still alive, right? Jon.
Old November 5th 04, 06:14 AM
Howard

On 05 Nov 2004 03:02:34 GMT, at (CRUSH THE
LEFT) wrote:

wrote:

My brother told me this morning that Arafat is dying of AIDS.

Ya know, I wonder if the jews somehow infected him on purpose? Hey .. it's
possible.

A desire to do so - yes; however I think that practicality would get
in the way of such an action. They know that they will be blamed
anyway, but why lend credibility to the allegation. While Sharon
despises Arafat, I think he knows that he would lose US backing if he
took him out and would also face a full-on assault by all the Arab
nations - a war that he knows should not be fought

As to Yassir's status; brain-dead seems to be the hot ticket, being
kept alive by machine. As to why the plug isn't being pulled let's
look at a few things.
1) Who is going to succeed him? Perhaps he is being kept alive while
the closest thing to an heir-apparant is building his coalition
(Palestinians are no less pluralistic than we are here in the US) to
gain power and wants it intact before Yassir is actually, clinically
dead.
2) His wife Shura does not yet know where he has stashed the money
that was destined to the Palestinean Authority that Yassir has
siphoned into his own accounts and is keeping him alive in the hope he
will come out of it enogh to divulge that information.
3) He is already dead and that news is not being released until the
Fatah, PFLP, Hamas, el Aqsa Brigade et al decide on who the next boss
is goint to be (a variation of #1).

Anyway, just a little food for thought.

Howard
Old November 5th 04, 06:01 PM
RHF

= = = dxAce wrote in message
= = = ...

Subject says it all.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DX ACE,

He Can't Be Dead. - He still has US Money in the Swiss Banks )

jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..
Old November 5th 04, 08:36 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Subject says it all.

They are reporting he is in stable condition (yes, he's stabilized at brain
dead), and that his condition hasn't worsened (yep, he's still brain dead, and
they haven't disconnected the machines yet).

He's still dead.

They just wish he'd wake up for just a moment to tell them where the money's at.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 5th 04, 11:11 PM
Stinger

"dxAce" wrote in message
Subject says it all.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

No, Steve -- he always smells that way.

-- Stinger

Breaker 1-9 good buddy! I got a Dead Leprechaun on my tail! [email protected] CB 0 December 9th 04 12:09 AM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt Equipment 10 April 25th 04 06:58 PM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt General 2 April 24th 04 02:18 AM
All HF bands are dead, wed afternoon NJ USA Robert Casey Dx 4 October 31st 03 12:09 AM
All HF bands are dead, wed afternoon NJ USA Robert Casey Dx 0 October 29th 03 09:19 PM