Old November 4th 04, 10:35 PM
dxAce

Default Arafat is dead

Subject says it all.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 4th 04, 10:53 PM
Radio Flyer

Every news source I read says he is still alive in a coma, on life support.
There was a French report this morning that said he was dead, but that was
incorrect apparently.

"dxAce" wrote in message
Subject says it all.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 4th 04, 11:57 PM
JuLiE Dxer

Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?

If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 16:53:48 -0600, " Radio Flyer"
wrote:

Every news source I read says he is still alive in a coma, on life support.
There was a French report this morning that said he was dead, but that was
incorrect apparently.

"dxAce" wrote in message
Subject says it all.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 5th 04, 12:14 AM
Radio Flyer

Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?

If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

I am pretty sure that they are talking about this on BBC radio.

Old November 5th 04, 12:39 AM
Brian Hill

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?

If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

No you shut up!

Old November 5th 04, 12:42 AM
Radio Flyer

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?

If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

No you shut up!

Don't worry about her, she's just a bitch that everyone ignores.

Old November 5th 04, 12:51 AM
Brian Edward Hill

" Radio Flyer" wrote in message
. ..

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?

If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

No you shut up!

Don't worry about her, she's just a bitch that everyone ignores.

I'm not worrid about the bitch. I'm just having fun.

B.H.

Old November 5th 04, 03:17 AM
Sir Cumference

Radio Flyer wrote:

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
. ..

Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?

If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

No you shut up!

Don't worry about her, she's just a bitch that everyone ignores.

She is Teresa Ketchup Heinz's twin sister.

Old November 5th 04, 12:49 AM
Brian Edward Hill

Old November 5th 04, 01:34 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"JuLiE Dxer" wrote in message
| Is this Arafat fellow a short wave broadcaster?
|
| If no, then keep this **** out of rec.radio.shortwave

You can send JuLIE abuse complaints to

Hopefully, if we work together, we can get her account suspended
for TOS violations.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

"If a man wants his dreams to come true then he must wake up."
- Anonymous

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Breaker 1-9 good buddy! I got a Dead Leprechaun on my tail! [email protected] CB 0 December 9th 04 12:09 AM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt Equipment 10 April 25th 04 06:58 PM
ICOM-751 dead, help Burt General 2 April 24th 04 02:18 AM
All HF bands are dead, wed afternoon NJ USA Robert Casey Dx 4 October 31st 03 12:09 AM
All HF bands are dead, wed afternoon NJ USA Robert Casey Dx 0 October 29th 03 09:19 PM