Old November 8th 04, 09:30 PM
MnMikew

"GrtPmpkin32" wrote in message
I wasn't able to see any auroral activity in SW Missouri, but I sure heard

the
effects of it. MW was warbly, nearly usless for all but the strongest

signals
(and even they exhibited some minor warbling, which they never do

otherwise)
and most of SW was gone. Kept trying to see if there was light in the sky,

but
never saw any.
Interesting though. Haven't experienced one like this before.
Linus

The Northern Lights were fantastic in Northern MN last night. Was packing up
deer camp and ended up watching the sky for over an hour. MW reception was
really bad all weekend.

Old November 16th 04, 01:53 AM
I was against it before I was for it

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:23:01 -0500, "lsmyer"
wrote:

Just saw northern lights at 7:00 est in Ky (Lat 37, Long -84).

Red at first, then white. Some curtain effect.

In town, streetlights all around.

Radio seems normal.

This was my first time seeing aurora.

If anyone has any photo's, could you post them and let us know where
we can go to view them. I live in Texas and we never see them in the
Dallas area.

Thanks

Halogen lights QRM?? Kevin Gunther Boatanchors 4 June 7th 04 05:02 PM
Panel lights steve carey Equipment 0 April 28th 04 04:31 AM
Tower Climbers / Riggers in northern NEVADA Josh Antenna 0 April 6th 04 12:31 PM
Strange lights over "Long Island" Joe Shortwave 15 February 8th 04 10:33 PM
Kenwood two-way "LMR" Dealer in Northern California Skipp says hello Homebrew 0 October 16th 03 04:21 PM