Old November 9th 04, 09:41 PM
mike maghakian

Default Grundig S350 for $50 SHIPPED

I have an S350 in good condition (8 of 10), antenna is a look alike
replacement. has original box and manual and an ac adapter
I will sell/ship to anywhere in the lower 48 states for $50
a bit more elsewhere.
email me at

Old November 9th 04, 10:46 PM
DesignGuy

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I have an S350 in good condition (8 of 10), antenna is a look alike
replacement. has original box and manual and an ac adapter
I will sell/ship to anywhere in the lower 48 states for $50
a bit more elsewhere.
email me at

I just sent you an email.

Old November 10th 04, 06:29 AM
mike maghakian

radio has been sold to designguy

"DesignGuy" wrote in message

"mike maghakian" wrote in message
I have an S350 in good condition (8 of 10), antenna is a look alike
replacement. has original box and manual and an ac adapter
I will sell/ship to anywhere in the lower 48 states for $50
a bit more elsewhere.
email me at

I just sent you an email.

Grundig S350 'Super Radio' Tecsun BCL-2000 [Was: Tecsun BCL-2000 Preview (Grundig S350) Gary Shortwave 1 February 17th 04 12:16 AM
YB400PE [email protected] Shortwave 7 February 5th 04 01:34 PM
Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 01:23 PM
Grundig Satellit 900 -=V=- Eton E1 XM Radio RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 01:14 PM