Old November 12th 04, 01:14 AM
David Eduardo

"dxAce" wrote in message

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote:

"GeorgeF" wrote:
| None None wrote:
|
| Logged this station driving home. At 6:05pm local, still playing
strong
| at 7:54pm local. I am 60 miles due east of Orlando, FL. Is this
| Orlando? If not, where is it from?
|
| Thanks!

My best guess is Ecuador. HD2IOA. If that's the case, that's
one helluva catch! Auroral MW DX can be fun!

Huh? HD2IOA is a time signal station.

Commercial stations in HC land have the Province indicator at the end of the
calls, such as HCTM1 in Quito (Pichincha) or HCGA2 in Guayaquil (Guayas) and
not in the middle. Hams and utes have the designator after the "C", such as
my old ham call, HC2DG.

Beautiful Music Radio Don Broadcasting 0 December 18th 04 06:00 PM
Buy Out Production Music Downloads and CDs D Jones Broadcasting 0 December 6th 04 05:23 PM
1580 khz Vietnamese Pop Music None None Broadcasting 3 November 11th 04 11:29 PM
GRAYLAND 2004 FALL DXPEDITION: Compiled Logs for Oct 15-17 (Part 1) 4nradio Shortwave 4 November 1st 04 10:44 PM
Latest 50's Rock and Roll Shows Online Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 August 14th 04 12:20 AM