Old November 21st 04, 07:34 PM
mike maghakian

Default fantastic antenna distribution system for shortwave receivers !

I have an extra system so I am selling this one. I use basically the same
system myself

starts with the Grove TUN-4

the TUN-4 has:

two antenna inputs
switch to select either antenna A or B or ground
built in pre-amp
select the MHz band control
fine tune it control
you can bypass the pre-amp, choose unamplified preselection or amplified
preselection control
then feed TWO receivers from the back !

THEN I add two patch cables to go from the TUN-4 to your receivers
then I add 4 L adapters for the connectors if you need them

also included is a 12 V adapter

you can go to my web site and see two TUN-4's, I have replaced one with a 4
way splitter since two TUN-4's were too akward.

http://home.comcast.net/~maghakian

price is $75 for all plus 7 shipping to the US mainland, more elsewhere

Old November 22nd 04, 12:35 PM
Terry

"mike maghakian" wrote in message ...
[...]

You might want to add a direct link. Your web page a rather large and
a quick search did not find
those items.
Terry
Old November 23rd 04, 02:46 AM
mike maghakian

it is part of my shack picture, first column second row, I don't have a "for
sale" picture per se

if anyone wants a picture of the exact system, please email me