Old November 27th 04, 07:39 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

How long has Texas been evil?

Texas does not have the ability to be evil. Texas is an inanimate object.

Not so. I've heard it often said that Texas is a State of Mind. States
of mind can be evil, so my question stands.

mike (whew...that was close..)

Old November 27th 04, 05:49 PM

Geez,I wonder what has happened to Viktor Yushchenko in the last two
months? Check out that article at, www.drudgereport.com
cuhulin

Old November 27th 04, 08:14 PM
Mark Zenier

In article , dxAce wrote:
While I understand your concern, one has to bear in mind that the
Constitution is not a suicide pact.

Looks more like a hostage situation, these days.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Old November 27th 04, 10:40 PM

Pronounced,CATTLE RAID OF COOLEY.
cuhulin

Old November 28th 04, 10:43 AM
news.blueyonder.co.uk

http://www.madcowprod.com/11242004.html Please check out this link. Dont
believe all you read, just have an open mind and use your common sense. If
this was lies would they still be in business
"0ff_r/-\/\\p" wrote in message

"tommyknocker" wrote in message
Sacramento, California, USA. I live about 4 miles due north of the
California state capitol building.

My sympathies.

Sacramento County went for Kerry-just
barely. I just can't believe that so many Americans voted for Bush
despite all his failings. Either they're just as stupid and evil as he
is, or there was massive fraud.

All his failings? BwaHAHAHA!
You know absolutely nothing about John "Peking Duck" Kerry?

It is sad that Calipornians such as yourself think they are the center of
the universe.

Old November 28th 04, 01:47 PM
Mike Terry

"news.blueyonder.co.uk" wrote in message
news:HZhqd.39476 wrote in message

Sacramento County went for Kerry-just

Interesting to some but what has this to do with the header and shortwave
radio?

Thank you

Old November 29th 04, 03:31 AM
Steve Silverwood

In article , says...
I was listening to the BBC tonight (0300 Nov 25) and they had a long
report on whether or not the Ukraine is headed for a civil war. Their
presidential election was rigged by Russia, and nobody in Ukraine is
accepting the "winner". The US has said that it will not accept the
"winner". There are massive demonstrations there, the squares are filled
with people all day and all night, and the "loser" is calling for a
general strike.

Actually:

- The western portion of the country is pro-West, and is supporting the
opposition candidate, claiming that the election was rigged. He's even
gone so far as to symbolically take the oath of office in the
Parliament.
- The industrialized eastern portion of the country is pro-Moscow, and
is supporting the supposed winner, who is presently the Prime Minister
in the Ukraine.
- Fortunately for all, the protests have been exceedingly peaceful!
- The US and other western countries have called for the Ukraine to
invalidate the election, due to the many charges of fraudulent practice
in organizing and managing the election process.
- President Kuchma, who endorsed the pro-Moscow "winner," is telling the
rest of the world to basically butt out, lest they be responsible for
plunging Ukraine into civil war.
- The Ukraine Parliament has passed a non-binding resolution
invalidating the election, and calling for a new ballot. However,
nothing can be done until Kuchma agrees -- which is not likely
considering it is "his" candidate that "won."
- The Ukraine supreme court has issued an order preventing the
government from officially publishing the results of the election. The
"winner" cannot legally take office until the results are officially
published.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA
Email:

Old December 1st 04, 06:31 AM
m II

-=jd=- wrote:

Ever hear the
phrase "The majority rules"? x

The Electoral College was installed to prevent just that from
happening. In that way, New York can't push North Dakota around.

The Bill of Rights and the Constitution were written in such a way as
to protect the minority from the abuse of the majority.

Like the man said:

Real Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.

Added to by Edward R. Murrow:

A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.

mike