Old December 7th 04, 08:35 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message :

Ace, Ace, Ace....you pathetic hillbilly.

Troll the ancient Yuletide carol! Fa la la la la la la la la.

B.H.

Old December 7th 04, 09:07 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Now go tote your Sirius portable, boy... emphasis on the 'boy', and leave the
shortwave and dx to those who are obviously your superiors.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://wilstar.net/midi/bugsmaroon.wav

Ace, Ace, Ace....you pathetic hillbilly.

You don't appear to have had an original thought since Eisenhower was
in Office and even that one backfired when the outhouse blew up with
the still.

As always, you are wrong. Very opinionated, but wrong. Here are some
international test results in math. So much for your US IQ tests. They
were so far off the mark that I suspect YOU had something to do with
it. Finland was number one.

Please get someone to read the following page to you.

=================================
The United States ranked 24th on the list, and Washington was
criticized by Andreas Schleicher, the coordinator of the report, for
the way it spends education money. Canada was #11.

http://www.elitestv.com/pub/2004/Dec...c3ad8a08a.html
=================================

If everyone in Canada is so dang smart, as you seem to be claiming, how do you
explain your own personal situation? You seem to be a wee bit below the norm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 7th 04, 09:11 PM
Michael Lawson

Godwin!!

Ace wins.

--Mike L.

"David" wrote in message
Leave it to you to side with Hitler...

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:17:10 -0500, dxAce

wrote:

David wrote:

[ idiotic BS snipped yet again]

Talk about tripping... Rickets, you take the cake!

Old December 7th 04, 09:11 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message
Leave it to you to side with Hitler...

Leave it to you to side with the loony left chicken little.

Old December 7th 04, 09:16 PM
MnMikew

Now that Canaduh is getting Fox perhaps they will be enlightened. Bill
O'Reilly nailed this one;

Secular progressives realize that America as it is now will never approve of
gay marriage, partial birth abortion, euthanasia, legalized drugs, income
redistribution through taxation, and many other progressive visions because
of religious opposition.

But if the secularists can destroy religion in the public arena, the brave
new progressive world is a possibility. That's what happened in Canada.

The facts:

.. In 1980, 79 percent of Canadians said that religion was important for the
nation there. That number has now dropped to 61percent.

.. In 1971, less than one percent of the Canadian population reported having
no religion. That number has now risen to 16 percent.

The fall of religion in Canada has corresponded to the rise in progressive
public policy. Most Canadians now favor gay marriage. The age of consent for
sex is 14 years. That means if you're an adult and you have sex with a
15-year-old, that's fine.

Welfare's double what it is in the USA. And the Canadian military is almost
non-existent.

Drug decriminalization is a reality, as is any kind of abortion. The
Canadian model is what progressive Americans are shooting for. Thus,
Christian displays like Christmas must be scaled back because the connection
with Judeo-Christian beliefs is bad for the secular agenda.

Now most people, of course, love Christmas and want to keep its traditions,
but the secular movement has influence in the media, among some judges and
politicians. Americans will lose their country if they don't begin to take
action. Any assault on Judeo-Christian philosophy should be fought.

Old December 7th 04, 11:27 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message

As always, you are wrong. Very opinionated, but wrong. Here are some
international test results in math. So much for your US IQ tests. They
were so far off the mark that I suspect YOU had something to do with
it. Finland was number one.

Please get someone to read the following page to you.

=================================
The United States ranked 24th on the list, and Washington was
criticized by Andreas Schleicher, the coordinator of the report, for
the way it spends education money. Canada was #11.

http://www.elitestv.com/pub/2004/Dec...c3ad8a08a.html
=================================

I got family in Finland on my Dads side. I spent some time visiting my
cousin in Turku. We got drunk as hell and sat in the sauna. Then we all ran
around naked and jumped in the freezing water and beat each other with
sticks. Yea their some real smart MFs over there. LOL!!!

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old December 8th 04, 02:59 AM
Howard

On 7 Dec 2004 11:51:39 -0800, "Bruce Jensen"
wrote:

Now, just a damn minute - I don't agree with the bulk of the politics
of many of the conservatives on this newsgroup, and I don't agree that
GWB should be mixing his policies with religious principles, and I
certainly think Hitler sucks - but it is a *huge* stretch to suggest
that GWB is even from the same universe as Hitler, and it is is silly
to suggest also that dxAce or anyone else who regularly responds to
these messages is a neo-Nazi. That is just plain demagoguery, as bad
or worse than anything from either side these days - and for the woman
whose work you quote above to make this statement shows that her mind,
however intelligent and rational she may be, is set on stirring up
emotions using whatever weird analogies she can dredge up.

Is there a danger that US politics can sink as low as those of the
Third Reich? Sure - it is always true, of every country everywhere.
Are we anywhere near that yet? No person in his or her right mind with
any thorough knowledge of current events would hesitate to answer this
correctly, but just in case it is not obvious - NO, we are nowhere
close. The policies of this country suggest just the opposite (which
in fact may be too far left in some cases, as illegal immigrants from
Mexico flood in and that door also remains flung wide open to anyone
from anywhere).

Bruce Jensen

Well said Bruce!
Old December 8th 04, 03:03 AM

I like that part in the Easy Rider movie when Jack Nicholson drinks his
booze and raises his right elbow and says,NIK! NIK! NIK!
cuhulin

Old December 8th 04, 04:48 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

I got family in Finland on my Dads side. I spent some time visiting my
cousin in Turku. We got drunk as hell and sat in the sauna. Then we all ran
around naked and jumped in the freezing water and beat each other with
sticks. Yea their some real smart MFs over there. LOL!!!

Is Finland the home of the Lutkefisk abomination? May be
Norway..either way, I'd be armed with a stick too if anyone got near
me with that gastronomical equivalent of nerve gas.

mike