Old December 8th 04, 04:51 AM
m II

Howard wrote:

Well said Bruce!

Two years ago the US government put out feelers to see if death camps
would be accepted by the public. That in itself says enough.

mike

Old December 8th 04, 03:14 PM
David

Fascism has always been around, just inches below the surface. We are
primed and the next perceived crisis may well be the one where the
brainwashed masses give up on a free society in favor of one where a
benevolent father figure apparently protects them from all demons real
and (mostly) imagined.

Look at how the masses have embraced the largely inaccurate and
sensationalist Fox News Channel. Not because it reports well, but
because it helps feed their paranoia, to which they have become
addicted.

Study your history. Start he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism

On 7 Dec 2004 11:50:55 -0800, "Bruce Jensen"
wrote:

Now, just a damn minute - I don't agree with the bulk of the politics
of many of the conservatives on this newsgroup, and I don't agree that
GWB should be mixing his policies with religious principles, and I
certainly think Hitler sucks - but it is a *huge* stretch to suggest
that GWB is even from the same universe as Hitler, and it is is silly
to suggest also that dxAce or anyone else who regularly responds to
these messages is a neo-Nazi. That is just plain demagoguery, as bad
or worse than anything from either side these days - and for the woman
whose work you quote above to make this statement shows that her mind,
however intelligent and rational she may be, is set on stirring up
emotions using whatever weird analogies she can dredge up.

Is there a danger that US politics can sink as low as those of the
Third Reich? Sure - it is always true, of every country everywhere.
Are we anywhere near that yet? No person in his or her right mind with
any thorough knowledge of current events would hesitate to answer this
correctly, but just in case it is not obvious - NO, we are nowhere
close. The policies of this country suggest just the opposite (which
in fact may be too far left in some cases, as illegal immigrants from
Mexico flood in and that door also remains flung wide open to anyone
from anywhere).

Bruce Jensen

Old December 8th 04, 06:06 PM
MnMikew

"David" wrote in message

Look at how the masses have embraced the largely inaccurate and
sensationalist Fox News Channel. Not because it reports well, but
because it helps feed their paranoia, to which they have become
addicted.

So Fox is more sensational than say CBS or NBC? You have to be kidding! Have
you been under a rock for the last year? What do you think these outlets
feed YOU? Of course you rubes take it hook, line and sinker.

Old December 9th 04, 12:39 AM
m II

Howard wrote:

Well said Bruce!

Two years ago the US government put out feelers to see if death

camps

would be accepted by the public. That in itself says enough.

Cite??

Ashcroft was busy that week. Notice all the references to domestic
concentration camps.

========================

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...G=Search&meta=

http://snipurl.com/b86r

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...Search&me ta=

http://snipurl.com/b86j0

http://www.altavista.com/web/results...&kgs =1&kls=0

http://snipurl.com/b86g

This may be a fringe site, but they name sources that may be verified.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm
Old December 9th 04, 01:22 AM
Michael Lawson

Only one from a reputable news source in the top three
pages. "US" also means "us", and there are enough
references to Nuremburg in the top results as well.

Saying that "because you can search it and something
comes up in google must mean that there's something
there" isn't good enough. I can type in "cincinnati
bengals super bowl winners" and get results, but that
doesn't mean that the men in orange and black have won
a Super Bowl.

--Mike L.

"m II" wrote in message

Old December 9th 04, 02:13 AM
m II

-=jd=- wrote:

/knowing-nod on
It's probably good enough for Art Bell...
/knowing-nod off

I get the distinct impression that you feel Mr. Bell may not always
be the pinnacle of unbiased reporting. He hasn't been the same since
that episode in the desert, so a bit of slack may be in order, ok?

mike
Old December 9th 04, 02:33 AM
m II

Michael Lawson wrote:
Only one from a reputable news source in the top three
pages. "US" also means "us", and there are enough
references to Nuremburg in the top results as well.

Saying that "because you can search it and something
comes up in google must mean that there's something
there" isn't good enough. I can type in "cincinnati
bengals super bowl winners" and get results, but that
doesn't mean that the men in orange and black have won
a Super Bowl.

It's easy enough to look deeper. I can understand why you wouldn't
want to, because then your conscience might bother you. Your
government has been hijacked by the most vile monsters known to
mankind...those that kill and torture for profit.

======================================
Camp Delta death chamber plan

Prisoners at Guantanamo Bay

Some detainees may be executed if convicted at military trials
A court and execution chamber could be built at the US detention camp
in Cuba under plans being drawn up by military officials.

=======================================
US plans death camp
26may03

THE US has floated plans to turn Guantanamo Bay into a death camp,
with its own death row and execution chamber. Prisoners would be
tried, convicted and executed without leaving its boundaries, without
a jury and without right of appeal, The Mail on Sunday newspaper
reported yesterday.

The plans were revealed by Major-General Geoffrey Miller, who is in
charge of 680 suspects from 43 countries, including two Australians.
The suspects have been held at Camp Delta on Cuba without charge for
18 months.

General Miller said building a death row was one plan. Another was to
have a permanent jail, with possibly an execution chamber.

http://www.nielsenhayden.com/makingl...es/002651.html

Although the death camp is “seen as logical by the US,” according to
the Herald Sun, international human rights activists are infuriated.
“This camp was created to execute people,” said Jonathan Turley, an
American law professor who has led civil rights protests against
Guantanamo Bay military tribunals. “The administration has no interest
in long-term prison sentences for people it regards as hard-core
terrorists.”

http://www.utne.com/web_special/web_...s/10572-1.html
Old December 9th 04, 02:36 AM
m II

Michael Lawson wrote:
Only one from a reputable news source in the top three
pages. "US" also means "us", and there are enough
references to Nuremburg in the top results as well.

Saying that "because you can search it and something
comes up in google must mean that there's something
there" isn't good enough. I can type in "cincinnati
bengals super bowl winners" and get results, but that
doesn't mean that the men in orange and black have won
a Super Bowl.

and another one. There are many more, if only you'd care enough to
look. Don't let them do this in your name.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/arti...cid=33&did=591