Old December 7th 04, 06:28 PM

Default Radio-Mart MUSEUM !!!!

I was thinking how it is such a shame that all the museum quality stuff
that RM has must be sold so I thought we should have some sort of a
fund raiser to make Martyn's place into a radio museum.

think of all the like new Collins and Drake equipment, among other
greats of days past, that the public could enjoy ???

please post your ideas to support this idea !

and we need a name for this radio museum of like new out of the box
radio equipment.

Cap

Old December 7th 04, 07:32 PM
DesignGuy

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was thinking how it is such a shame that all the museum quality stuff
that RM has must be sold so I thought we should have some sort of a
fund raiser to make Martyn's place into a radio museum.

think of all the like new Collins and Drake equipment, among other
greats of days past, that the public could enjoy ???

please post your ideas to support this idea !

and we need a name for this radio museum of like new out of the box
radio equipment.

How about "The RadioMart Virtually New Museum".

Old December 7th 04, 07:36 PM
dxAce

DesignGuy wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
I was thinking how it is such a shame that all the museum quality stuff
that RM has must be sold so I thought we should have some sort of a
fund raiser to make Martyn's place into a radio museum.

think of all the like new Collins and Drake equipment, among other
greats of days past, that the public could enjoy ???

please post your ideas to support this idea !

and we need a name for this radio museum of like new out of the box
radio equipment.

How about "The RadioMart Virtually New Museum".

"The RadioMart Museum of Recently Cleansed Radio Receivers"

Old December 8th 04, 01:15 AM
patgkz

Howz about this:

THE I JUST GOTTAHAVEIT AND THEN I GOTTA RESELL IT (QUICKLY) MUSEUM

OR

MUSEUM OF THE BOUGHT LAST WEEK NOW SOLD THIS WEEK IMMACULATE RADIO

OR

MUSEUM OF THE MINT ONLY, OVERDESCRIBED AND EMBELLISHED RADIO'S

OR

MUSEUM OF STRIPPED R-4C'S MISSING ALL OF THEIR EXTRA CRYSTALS, NOISE
BLANKERS, FILTERS....ONLY TO BE SOLD ON SEPARATE AUCTIONS

OR

MUSEUM OF RADIO'S ONLY BOUGHT BY UNFORTUNATE FELLOWS NEEDING QUICK CASH AND
WEREN'T THEY LUCKY THAT I WAS THERE WITH CASH IN HAND

OR

MUSEUM OF GOTTAHAVEIT1995 BIDDING ON RADIOMART STUFF ONLY TO BE FOUND THAT
THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME PERSON

OR

MUSEUM OF TAKING A "SUMMER VACATION" AFTER RADIOMART AND GOTTAHAVEIT1995
WERE THROWN OFF OF EBAY FOR POSSIBLE SHILL BIDDING AND FRAUD

OR

MUSEUM OF OVERCLEANSED RADIOS BORDERING ON THE IMMACULATE ONLY TO FIND THAT
THERE IS RUST UNDER THE LID.

OR

MUSEUM OF RARE R-8 VHF CONVERTERS....BUT I HAVE THEM STACKED TO THE RAFTERS
IN THE STORAGE ROOM WAITING TO BE AUCTIONED FOR WEEKS TO COME.

OR

MUSEUM OF "I HAVE OVER 3,000 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS....I CAN'T BE DOING ANYTHING
WRONG!"

MUSEUM OF THE UPS DRIVER IS TIRED OF DELIVERING THESE GAWDAWFUL HEAVY
BOATACHORS EVERYTIME GOTTAHAVEIT1995 BUYS ANOTHER ONE.....ONLY TO FIND OUT
THAT THE SAME DRIVER PICKING UP THE SAME GAWDAWFUL HEAVY BOATANCHOR TWO
WEEKS LATER WHEN RADIOMART RESELLS IT.

OR

MUSEUM OF KENTUCKY STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL WEBSITE LISTS RADIOMART AS A
BUSINESS WITH STATUS: BAD

OR

MUSEUM OF HISTORY OF DOING BUSINESS AS MULTICOM 2000 IN THE UK

OR

MUSEUM OF .......... (FILL IN THE BLANK)

oups.com...

Old December 9th 04, 10:17 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

I'm about to fall off my chair laughing after reading that one!

You're falling -off- your chair because you've laughed your ass off in
three hundred previous posts. That makes it hard to sit properly, maroon.

Most normal people would fall 'OUT' of a chair, Ace. You, on the other
hand, would fall OFF a bar stool. Chair Stool. Look it up.

mike
Old December 9th 04, 10:21 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I'm about to fall off my chair laughing after reading that one!

You're falling -off- your chair because you've laughed your ass off in
three hundred previous posts. That makes it hard to sit properly, maroon.

Most normal people would fall 'OUT' of a chair, Ace. You, on the other
hand, would fall OFF a bar stool. Chair Stool. Look it up.

Go suck on a few more Labatt's, 'tard boy, but make sure mommy doesn't see.

dxAce
Michigan
USA