Old December 21st 04, 11:10 PM
Brian Oakley

Default OT sorta. Market for Shortwave Station Memorabilia?

Hi all,
Was just wondering if anyone out there would chime in if they collect SW
station memorabilia? I'm kind of thinking about putting some on ebay but
don't know how much of a market there would really be. Anyone care to fill
me in?
Thanks,
B.

Old December 21st 04, 11:29 PM
dxAce

Brian Oakley wrote:

Hi all,
Was just wondering if anyone out there would chime in if they collect SW
station memorabilia? I'm kind of thinking about putting some on ebay but
don't know how much of a market there would really be. Anyone care to fill
me in?
Thanks,
B.

Depends on what you have.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 22nd 04, 08:54 PM
Invader3K

Are you talking QSL cards? If so, I'm sure there are people out there
who will gladly take them off your hands, especially older ones. If
it's just old dusty copies of shortwave magazines, maybe not so much.

Old December 22nd 04, 09:12 PM
bpnjensen

I'll bet pennants are hot property.

Bruce Jensen

Old December 23rd 04, 05:31 AM
starman

bpnjensen wrote:

I'll bet pennants are hot property.

How about a BBC 'World Radio Club' pennant?

WMLT radio station celebrates 60 years Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 5th 05 05:43 PM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM
FS: Palomar 225 Pack Rat CB 12 September 16th 03 06:43 PM
I also need Diy plans for a 300 watt linear BR549 CB 2 September 16th 03 06:37 PM