Old December 25th 04, 05:55 AM
DrPostman

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 18:32:51 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"
in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:11:05 -0600, "Brian Hill"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message :

"geemike" wrote in message

"outbox" wrote in message

This is such great parody on that ridiculous Virgin Mary Cheese
Sandwich. I had to put in a bid.

Mike G

Your dumber than rocks.

His *what* is dumber than rocks? Please elaborate, Mr. Hemingway.

You gotta love it when someone does something that dumb in
the same sentence as calling others dumb.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Nothing compares to the complicated futility of ignorance."
-Kurt Vonnegut

Old December 25th 04, 06:19 AM
geemike

"Brian Hill" wrote in message
news

"geemike" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"geemike" wrote in message

Your opinion would carry more weight if you use the
appropriate
apostrophe when making that statement.

Mike G

Your worried about my spelling? You better ask Santa for a
brain. Hurry! You
only got till midnight. Merry Xmas. LOL!
B.H.

You're bible fell on yer head when your was a baby.

Mike G

Go eat your hot pocket silly.

Well, that's a pretty congenial reply. So, Merry Christmas to you
as well Brian :-)

Mike

Old December 25th 04, 07:16 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 05:55:00 GMT, DrPostman
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

"geemike" wrote in message

"outbox" wrote in message

This is such great parody on that ridiculous Virgin Mary Cheese
Sandwich. I had to put in a bid.

Mike G

Your dumber than rocks.

His *what* is dumber than rocks? Please elaborate, Mr. Hemingway.

You gotta love it when someone does something that dumb in
the same sentence as calling others dumb.

Isn't that one of the Usenet Laws?
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"Actually the Law of Conservation of Energy proves there's free energy." - Professor Alexa connects some brand new dots.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old December 25th 04, 07:24 AM
Clave

"geemike" wrote in message

"outbox" wrote in message

This is such great parody on that ridiculous Virgin Mary Cheese
Sandwich. I had to put in a bid.

Mike G

Your dumber than rocks.

His *what* is dumber than rocks? Please elaborate, Mr. Hemingway.

You gotta love it when someone does something that dumb in
the same sentence as calling others dumb.

Isn't that one of the Usenet Laws?

Might be a corollary, but I've seen it in print before. I think the first time
I saw it it had to do with the probability of a poster stepping on his crank in
a spelling flame being directly proportional to the snarkiness of the flame.

Jim

Old December 25th 04, 12:21 PM
DrPostman

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:16:58 -0900, "Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)"

"geemike" wrote in message

"outbox" wrote in message

This is such great parody on that ridiculous Virgin Mary Cheese
Sandwich. I had to put in a bid.

Mike G

Your dumber than rocks.

His *what* is dumber than rocks? Please elaborate, Mr. Hemingway.

You gotta love it when someone does something that dumb in
the same sentence as calling others dumb.

Isn't that one of the Usenet Laws?

Not just usenet, but pretty much universal

Old December 25th 04, 12:58 PM
Brian Hill

"DrPostman" wrote in message

Spot the irony?

That was the point Dr. Try to have a sence of humor. Besides, we have to
give you something to do Dr., Your bored to death. How many groups do you
subscribe to in an effort to keep yourself amused? You have got to be one of
the most prolific posters on Usenet. I bet you have several novels worth of
posts. What a waste! You could have written several books by now with your
great writing talent and eye for good text. Merry Xmas Dr.

B.H.

Old December 25th 04, 01:38 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message

Hi's what is worried? Why?

mike

Hi mike! Merry Xmas

B.H.

Old December 25th 04, 04:13 PM
Art Deco

Brian Hill wrote:

"DrPostman" wrote in message

Spot the irony?

That was the point Dr. Try to have a sence of humor. Besides, we have to
give you something to do Dr., Your bored to death. How many groups do you
subscribe to in an effort to keep yourself amused? You have got to be one of
the most prolific posters on Usenet. I bet you have several novels worth of
posts. What a waste! You could have written several books by now with your
great writing talent and eye for good text. Merry Xmas Dr.

B.H.

Fortunately I have a new Alcatroll Labs. logarithmic irony meter; no
damage for me!

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"
Old December 25th 04, 07:01 PM
DrPostman

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 06:58:23 -0600, "Brian Hill" in

"DrPostman" wrote in message

Spot the irony?

That was the point Dr. Try to have a sence of humor. Besides, we have to
give you something to do Dr., Your bored to death. How many groups do you
subscribe to in an effort to keep yourself amused? You have got to be one of
the most prolific posters on Usenet. I bet you have several novels worth of
posts. What a waste! You could have written several books by now with your
great writing talent and eye for good text. Merry Xmas Dr.

B.H.

I know it's hard to accept what a **** up that was, but this looks
a bit beyond pathetic.