Old December 26th 04, 02:39 PM
Brian Hill

"Burr" wrote in message
news:F5fzd.10505$2X6.5297@trnddc07...
Who got new radios???

I hope everyone's cup is running over!!!

Merry Christmas

Burr
The Republican

I got too many radios. I try to give em away at Xmas. Merry Xmas!

B.H.

Old December 27th 04, 04:22 AM

Got any Shortwave Radio's you want to give away? :{)
cuhulin

Old December 27th 04, 02:28 AM
Michael Lawson

"Burr" wrote in message
Who got new radios???

I hope everyone's cup is running over!!!

Merry Christmas

I got the additional antenna accessories that I'd
ordered from Universal, if that counts. I am grateful,
however, that I didn't get it a day or two sooner, otherwise
the antenna might have come down when the snow
changed to ice on Wednesday night.

--Mike L.

Old December 28th 04, 07:50 PM
MnMikew