Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th 04, 06:06 AM
RHF

Default OT How close are we to true fascism? How did we get here?

DaxiD,

I am sure that within your Mind "True Fascism" Exists.
..
Fortunately 'we' do not have to live within "Your" Mind.
..
DaviD - It may be a mad,,, Mad... MAD !!! World . . .
But We Do Not Have To Go Crazy Thinking About It [.]
..
..
something to think about ~ RHF
..