Old January 9th 05, 06:24 PM
Mark Zenier

In article ,
Knowledge wrote:

"Burr" wrote in message
news:F2Azd.7942$L7.6643@trnddc05...

Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Glad to see that it is them and not my equipment. I've had the same
problem. I've haven't tried online for a few days though so maybe they
are working again.

I listen to them on 9.580 here in the Middle Midwest most late nights
until around sunrise. That would be from about 0700 UTC to about 1400.
The signal is weak but understandable.

I get them here in the Midwest most every night from On Sun, 26 Dec

Maybe all the folks who want to listen to the Radio National track,
instead of ABC Local Radio are going online. Early Saturday (local
time), Radio Netherlands on 12080/9345 wasn't coming in so I had
the great choice of BBC's Sportsworld, or ABC Local's cowboy music
program. Feh.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

Old December 27th 04, 02:24 AM
running dogg

Burr wrote:

Radio Australia on line live is jammed and off line

Inaudible here on 15515 khz at 0200. This is when they have their 30
minute current events program, so I was disappointed. Guess I'll have to
wait for the BBC to come on at 0300.