Old December 26th 04, 03:05 PM
Jmpngtiger

Default Santa brought an HQ100C

The big box under the tree turned out to be a nicely packed Hammarlund HQ100c
from Ebayland. All functions check out, calibration at 15 mhz was right on.

The cabinet about an 8 on a 10 scale, the front panel lettering crisp, the dial
markings pristine. The clock works. It has the Xtal calibrator upgrade.

The knobs are not all original, but seem to be reasonable repros.

I drove into the office and downloaded the manual pdf and printed it out on the
laser printer. All functions including SSB work as described.

Santa is evidently upgrading me from the S-38 he brought last year.

jt
Old December 26th 04, 05:23 PM
Brian Hill

"Jmpngtiger" wrote in message
The big box under the tree turned out to be a nicely packed Hammarlund

HQ100c
from Ebayland. All functions check out, calibration at 15 mhz was right

on.

The cabinet about an 8 on a 10 scale, the front panel lettering crisp, the

dial
markings pristine. The clock works. It has the Xtal calibrator upgrade.

The knobs are not all original, but seem to be reasonable repros.

I drove into the office and downloaded the manual pdf and printed it out

on the
laser printer. All functions including SSB work as described.

Santa is evidently upgrading me from the S-38 he brought last year.

jt

Cool jt. Congrats!

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old December 26th 04, 09:49 PM
starman

Jmpngtiger wrote:

The big box under the tree turned out to be a nicely packed Hammarlund HQ100c
from Ebayland. All functions check out, calibration at 15 mhz was right on.

The cabinet about an 8 on a 10 scale, the front panel lettering crisp, the dial
markings pristine. The clock works. It has the Xtal calibrator upgrade.

The knobs are not all original, but seem to be reasonable repros.

I drove into the office and downloaded the manual pdf and printed it out on the
laser printer. All functions including SSB work as described.

Santa is evidently upgrading me from the S-38 he brought last year.

That's a great Santa you have there. If you're real good, who knows what
he might bring next year. Maybe an HQ-180AC!

Look What Santa Brought Smooth G CB 3 December 31st 04 07:11 PM
Santa on air! Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 17th 04 06:09 PM
Santa on air! Mike Terry Shortwave 0 December 17th 04 06:09 PM
Steveo brought HAM TROLL THREADS to NG Steveo Wrecked Rec.Radio.Cb CB 12 February 24th 04 09:21 PM
Memo from santa Burr Scanner 1 December 12th 03 06:31 PM