Old December 31st 04, 03:50 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:09:50 -0800, Keith
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
:

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 20:58:25 -0800, running dogg wrote:

Of course, our Resident Kook, Al Patrick, insists that once the
Hindus/Muslims/Buddhists saw the big wave coming, they found Jesus in a
hurry, raised their hands to Him in forgiveness of their sins like
evangelical whites in America do, and then drowned as saved people.

I wonder if Jesus just wanted to baptize the lost and his plan went
haywire?

The Son O' Ghod don't mess around, man.
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"Actually the Law of Conservation of Energy proves there's free energy." - Professor Alexa connects some brand new dots.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old December 31st 04, 05:34 PM
Frank Dresser

"dxAce" wrote in message

Frank Dresser wrote:

"running dogg" wrote in message

Of course, our Resident Kook, Al Patrick, insists that once the
Hindus/Muslims/Buddhists saw the big wave coming, they found Jesus in

hurry, raised their hands to Him in forgiveness of their sins like
evangelical whites in America do, and then drowned as saved people.
Hallelujah! Hey, it worked for the early Christians, who were baptized
on their deathbeds so they wouldn't have a chance to sin and anger God
before they died, thus ensuring they'd go to heaven.

Give Al some credit. It IS a novel thought.

Looks more like rigor mortis to me. How's that for a 'novel' thought?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The rigor mortis point is just a continuance of Al's "hands raised to Jesus"
argument, separated only by time.

However, the idea that anyone would agree with Al, even adding a logical
extension, is even farther up the novelty scale than Al's original thesis.

Well done, sir!

Frank Dresser

Too late for DRM on shortwave? Mike Terry Shortwave 9 November 29th 04 03:50 PM
Shortwave Radio kooks say Berg execution was faked -Where is his Head? world3 Shortwave 5 May 14th 04 05:04 PM
Shortwave Radio kooks say Berg execution was faked Brenda Ann Dyer Shortwave 5 May 14th 04 03:59 PM
I wonder... mike Shortwave 8 September 5th 03 04:38 AM
WHERE ARE ALL THE TOUGH GUYS IN THIS SHORTWAVE NEWSGROUP? Dxing Since 1957 Shortwave 0 July 4th 03 05:37 PM