RadioBanter

-   -   Boycott DxAce (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47184-boycott-dxace.html)

Evan Platt January 1st 05 12:30 AM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 17:21:07 -0600, uncle arnie
-mex. wrote:

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

I'm guessing he suffers from low self esteem.

He's the first person to make my killfile.

Granted, I have hundreds of subjects in there (male $X overnight!
Guaranteed! - See Brittany spears naked! etc) but he is the first
person that's annoyed me and showed his ignorance to the point of a
worthy place in my killfile.

He claims to be a Vietnam Veteran (against Kerry), but based on his
attitude, he acts about 13 or 14. I was unable to locate a picture of
him, nor does his QRZ or FCC license show an age.

I would be surprised if he really is old enough to have served in
Vietnam.

Evan Platt January 1st 05 12:32 AM

On 31 Dec 2004 23:46:43 -0000, er
(dxTard) wrote:

He won't see Your post Moron!

If you're going to call someone a moron, it's best to use proper
grammar.

Stinger January 1st 05 01:16 AM

"Evan Platt" wrote in message
On 31 Dec 2004 23:46:43 -0000, er
(dxTard) wrote:

He won't see Your post Moron!

If you're going to call someone a moron, it's best to use proper
grammar.

Okay.

You, sir, are a moron.

-- Stinger

D. Martin January 1st 05 01:50 AM

Man, this is some petty expedition. A square-dance of pretentiousness
and indignancey. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

dxAce January 1st 05 09:01 AM

-mex. wrote:

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

I'm guessing he suffers from low self esteem.

He's the first person to make my killfile.

Granted, I have hundreds of subjects in there (male $X overnight!
Guaranteed! - See Brittany spears naked! etc) but he is the first
person that's annoyed me and showed his ignorance to the point of a
worthy place in my killfile.

He claims to be a Vietnam Veteran (against Kerry), but based on his
attitude, he acts about 13 or 14. I was unable to locate a picture of
him, nor does his QRZ or FCC license show an age.

Well, I was first licensed in 1970, if that helps ya at all, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II January 1st 05 09:21 AM

Evan Platt wrote:

I would be surprised if he really is old enough to have served in
Vietnam.

Well, all of dxHaze's posts are now coming through the Fog of Bore.

Kitchen duty did that to him. In Viet Nam? Who cares?

mike

dxAce January 1st 05 09:25 AM

m II wrote:

Evan Platt wrote:

I would be surprised if he really is old enough to have served in
Vietnam.

Well, all of dxHaze's posts are now coming through the Fog of Bore.

Kitchen duty did that to him. In Viet Nam? Who cares?

It's a brand new year, and the 'duh' continues from the 'tard in CanaDuh.

It's nice to see you keeping the tradition going. Pharmacy closed today?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 22nd 05 09:11 PM

Boycott CanaDUH and CanaDUHinians.But don't Boycott them CanaDuhian
wimmins though.
cuhulin

David Stinson January 22nd 05 10:55 PM

dxAce wrote:

Yes, but you see it is only occasionally, and it certainly depends upon whom I'm
dealing with.

Get it?

Well, being an occasional "horse's ass" is certainly better than
being a consistant one, and we have plenty of those.

David Stinson January 22nd 05 11:13 PM

beerbumbler, lonely now that he's misplaced his sock puppet
and bottle of lotion, fetched a deep sigh and tapped:

You should be an expert on that issue! You are the ring leader.

You know, fella- you might try professional help.
You can't just keep switching handles; your sickness
shines through and people find you out.
Seek help: You may be salvagable, but only
if you admit your problem and seek help.
Do it now, before another newsgroup outcasts you.