RadioBanter

-   -   Boycott DxAce (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/47184-boycott-dxace.html)

Cmd Buzz Corey January 23rd 05 01:01 AM

beerbarrel wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:13:03 GMT, David Stinson
wrote:

beerbumbler, lonely now that he's misplaced his sock puppet
and bottle of lotion, fetched a deep sigh and tapped:

You should be an expert on that issue! You are the ring leader.

You know, fella- you might try professional help.
You can't just keep switching handles; your sickness
shines through and people find you out.
Seek help: You may be salvagable, but only
if you admit your problem and seek help.
Do it now, before another newsgroup outcasts you.

Guess YOU proved my point! You aren't wanted here...go away!

You wanna see Stinson really get his knickers in a twist, tell him he
can't post his ebay auction ads here.

Frank White January 23rd 05 04:23 AM

In article oLyId.11771$ef6.5760@trnddc07, says...

Jim Douglas wrote:

Boycott's are for girls! If it bothers ya ignore it! BTW DXAce is one of the
more respected
individuals here for his knowledge and helpful information.

Well I wish he'd concentrate more on his good qualities
and less on occasionally acting like a horse's ass...

'Occasionally'?

FW

[email protected] January 24th 05 05:29 PM

a drop of sewage in a barrel of wine is sewage
a drop of wine in a barrel of sewage is sewage
DXACE is a horse's ass, that is the bottom line

dxAce January 24th 05 05:34 PM

wrote:

a drop of sewage in a barrel of wine is sewage
a drop of wine in a barrel of sewage is sewage
DXACE is a horse's ass, that is the bottom line

Up YOUR ass, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] January 24th 05 06:17 PM

you also seem to have a very limited level of intelligence, a trip to
vulcan might be of some help, training under a vulcan master might
bring you some sanity.

dxAce January 24th 05 06:23 PM

wrote:

you also seem to have a very limited level of intelligence, a trip to
vulcan might be of some help, training under a vulcan master might
bring you some sanity.

LOL... I was tested before and actually it indicated I had above average
intelligence, and by all indications, I still have it.

Try again, 'tard boy.

Now go tote it, and leave the dx'ing to the big boys.

(Damn, this hobby is permeated with little 'tard boys)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Jim Hackett January 24th 05 08:15 PM

Well said...

ups.com...

[email protected] January 24th 05 08:41 PM

that proves the test was flawed

dxAce January 24th 05 08:48 PM

wrote:

that proves the test was flawed

Let me repeat: Damn, this hobby is permeated by little 'tard boys.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

uncle arnie January 28th 05 03:32 AM

wrote:

I am going to look up some CanaDUH women online so I can girlcott them.

Too late, they've already girlcotted you, you silly girlie!