Old December 30th 04, 11:21 PM
uncle arnie

Default Boycott DxAce

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.
Old December 30th 04, 11:30 PM
dxAce

uncle arnie wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

LMAO at the 'tard from CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Boycott CanaDuh.

Old December 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Telamon

In article ,
uncle arnie -mex. wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

You should kill file anyone that bothers you on Usenet. There is no good
reason to burden yourself reading posts that annoy or waste your time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 31st 04, 12:20 AM
D. Martin

Speak with whomever you desire to. Ignore whomever you want. You've
gotta be bored to be here in the first place. For the mostpart, I think
most of these people are shortwave listeners. In regards to the dxAce,
dxGuru, guy. He's not gonna act different for you. I wouldn't change
anybody if I could. People can't seem to change me either. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

Old December 31st 04, 12:44 AM
Brian Hill

"D. Martin" wrote in message
Speak with whomever you desire to. Ignore whomever you want. You've
gotta be bored to be here in the first place. For the mostpart, I think
most of these people are shortwave listeners. In regards to the dxAce,
dxGuru, guy. He's not gonna act different for you. I wouldn't change
anybody if I could. People can't seem to change me either. Darren

http://community-2.webtv.net/DEMEM/L...mes/page2.html

That's right Darren. Individuality! Your all right.

--
73 and good DXing.
Brian

EMAIL-
(Hide the $100 to reply!)

Old December 31st 04, 02:21 AM
running dogg

dxAce wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

[...]

Steve, have you ever considered that your "LMAO at the tard" routine is
getting old, and that you should stick to shortwave in this group and
get your jollies someplace else?

Old December 31st 04, 02:27 AM
Burr Patterson, Jr.

running dogg wrote:

Steve, have you ever considered that your "LMAO at the tard" routine is
getting old, and that you should stick to shortwave in this group and
get your jollies someplace else?

If you are going to run your mouth TROLL,

BE MAN ENOUGHT TO SIGN YOUR NAME. ASS HOLE

Burr

Old December 31st 04, 02:51 AM
mike maghakian

maybe, but I have more antenna wire in my storage room than he does.

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
Boycott's are for girls! If it bothers ya ignore it! BTW DXAce is one of
the
more respected individuals here for his knowledge and helpful
information.

Old December 31st 04, 03:45 AM
Sir Cumference

uncle arnie wrote:
This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

Not only that, but when you ask him to back up a statement, the can't do it.

Old December 31st 04, 05:54 AM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

dxAce wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:

[...]

Old? Heck no.

I'll stick to SW as long as everyone else does.

Pretty simple.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

OT- Do people like DXACE, and Bush Intend To Dominate The WholeWorld By Force and destroy the non-white world? I say yes indeedy! Theywill probably destroy the human race in trying as Hitler did. pickle Shortwave 22 December 5th 04 06:34 AM
dxAce selling the crown jewels..??? John Plimmer Shortwave 1 September 21st 04 10:17 PM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil T. Early Shortwave 9 February 25th 04 02:54 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil CW Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 07:57 AM
End Boycott of Cuba: An Idea Whose Time Has Come Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 17th 03 01:03 AM