Old December 31st 04, 05:58 AM
dxAce

mike maghakian wrote:

maybe, but I have more antenna wire in my storage room than he does.

And you know this, how?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 04, 06:03 AM
dxAce

Sir Cumference wrote:

uncle arnie wrote:
This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only to
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his responses
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

Not only that, but when you ask him to back up a statement, the can't do it.

When I ask you to look it up yourself, you can't do it, 'tard boy.

What the f**k, am I your private researcher, 'tard boy?

You were wrong, get over it.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 04, 06:11 AM
mike maghakian

I have thousands and thousands of feet of wire, all kinds of wire !
I AM the wire king in my part of town !!!

Old December 31st 04, 06:16 AM
dxAce

Kachina 78 wrote:

Ace, I'm not sure what's up with all this "Boycott dxAce" stuff, but I'd sure
like to know how things are in your neck of the woods tonight. I'm sitting here
in the Chicago burbs, it's 1130 PM local time, it's one day away from January,
and it's 56 degrees outside! Oh, and did I mention, we're in the middle of a
downpour, equipped with thunder and lightning. To make things even better, I'm
using every trick in the book, to hang on to the Voice of Turkeys' 1/2
mega-watter on 7300khz at 0540UTC. The noise floor is quiet, but I can't get
the S-Meter on the JRC NRD-535D to move past 1. Haven't had any better luck on
49 or 60 meters. How are conditions by you tonight? Good DXing to you, and
Happy New Year. Gary, Illinois, USA

Currently 53 here, and very windy. Haven't got the shortwave on here at the moment,
I'm listening to WLS.

Have what might be some thunderstorms right off-shore now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 04, 06:24 AM
Radio E V E R H A R T

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:54:05 -0500, dxAce dxace@eclipsed

Let's not boycott him/her. It's gotten a lot better. Here's some old
hatred but good hatred from our LMAO'er at the world and hating every
minute Steve L:

Drum roll please......

10. I get the impression that you **** yourself everyday.

9. No, but you're probably whacking off just thinking about me,

8. Yep, typical German, still wanting to kill people.

7. Get back to me sometime when you've got your **** in the properly
sized sack.

6. I've got the feeling that he spends a lot of time 'loving
himself', if you know what I mean.

5. And no, Canadians are anything but heroic, they're mostly wimps
like you who fantasize about guys walking around in womens underwear.

4. Sorry, yo Grandpa was a member of the NAZI Party, and yo Momma was
a member of the Hitler Youth.

3. Death to lying academics is what I say! Long live the jihad to
purge our educational institutions of lying scum!

2. Really? And just what kind of crystal ball did your NAZI handlers
give you that would show that I've never had any relationships with
women?

1. You ain't got a clue! Now go look in the mirror, I think your tin
foil hat is just a wee bit askew.

Honorable Mention - You got's to be a really messed up piece of ****,
boy.

And

10. Real Americans don't lie about having a PhD!

9. Do your kids refer to you as Super Dumb Dad behind your back? I'll
bet they do.

8. Now, stop your whingeing and take your insulin, Brybaby.

7. And you have chosen the option of being a fat piece of **** liar
and fabrictor!

6. Why don't you get 'real' and shut the **** up. Go outside and
watch for the black helicopters.

5. Pot smoking, drug abusing, lying fabricator and all around asshole
seems to fit you to a 'T', Fat Boy!

4. When pigs fly! Heck, when Fat Boy's fly!

3. Get your finger out of your fat ass and start typing!

2. Bring me the head of Michael W. Bryant.

1. Just because Cheeto's are relatively cheap doesn't mean you have
to make them your #1 food source!

And

10. You can barely find your ass to wipe it!

9. I think we do care Fat Boy, that's why we recommend you drop the
Cheeto's and get off the drugs.

8. And of course you are to fat to dance!

7. I don't think he has conscious control over much of anything. I'll
bet he wears Depends!

6. His problem is he 'ain't be payin' attention' most anytime he is
awake. Except when a bag of Cheeto's catches his eye, then he be
payin' attention fer sure.

5. All you do is lie and fabricate you fat piece of hillbilly trash!

5. Until then, you'll remain an in-bred, piece of hillbilly ****!

3. And you're just a plain stupid idiot... now take your fat
hillbilly ass elsewhere.

2. Michael 'I've discovered that I can hide half a bag of Cheeto's in
the crack of my ass' Bryant wrote:

1. You claim to be 'Cherokee'... I think you're just 'Wannabee'...

Old December 31st 04, 06:31 AM
dxAce

Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

[...]

Damn, some of those are pretty good!

Thanks for the memories.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 04, 07:17 AM
m II

Jim Douglas wrote:

Boycott's are for girls!

That's hardly fair. We deserve girlcotts then, just to keep things even..

mike

--

Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It
made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to

Terry Pratchett
Old December 31st 04, 08:59 AM
Maturin

uncle arnie wrote:

This poster's behavior is disrespectful, insulting, and degrading. He
continually insults others' countries and attacks them personally.
Whatever he may know about shortwave is obscured by his unprincipled and
poisonous postings. I have tried to post respectfully in response, only
receive more insults. I have tried to post in a mildly humorous manner,
only to be insulted again. If I insulted the USA the way he insults
Canada, I don't think posters in the NG would let it go.

The defense of the ignorant and bullying is to continue to insult and
attack. I expect no different here. However, I will not see his
anymore, permanently. May I suggest others evaluate his behavior and
consider not responding to this troll.

Sadly, Arnie.

I'm new to this newsgroup, and have quickly learned how to make use of
filters to remove the "political" posts. After all, if I'm going to read an
opinion article it's not going to be a cut-n-paste job in this group. I
believe that you are excluding a part of the picture, that is, unless you
believe the barrage of anti-war posts are meant to edify & persuade.
Regarding your proposed boycott, I have no commercial dealings here. I
think, perhaps, that you intended to say censure. That said, I have indeed
evaluated "his behavior" and I am inclined to leave DxAce out of my
filters. I find his posts helpful.

Cordially,
M.
Old December 31st 04, 12:53 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
Jim Douglas wrote:

Boycott's are for girls!

That's hardly fair. We deserve girlcotts then, just to keep things even..

mike

Damn! You beat me too it!

B.H.

Old December 31st 04, 01:51 PM
RHF

MII,
..
'girlcotts'
..
So "PC" and so CanaDuhian )
..
bully, Bully. BULLY ! ~ RHF
..
..

OT- Do people like DXACE, and Bush Intend To Dominate The WholeWorld By Force and destroy the non-white world? I say yes indeedy! Theywill probably destroy the human race in trying as Hitler did. pickle Shortwave 22 December 5th 04 06:34 AM
dxAce selling the crown jewels..??? John Plimmer Shortwave 1 September 21st 04 10:17 PM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil T. Early Shortwave 9 February 25th 04 02:54 AM
Boycott Exxon & Mobil CW Shortwave 0 February 24th 04 07:57 AM
End Boycott of Cuba: An Idea Whose Time Has Come Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 4 October 17th 03 01:03 AM