Old January 1st 05, 09:15 PM
m II

tianli wrote:

Can't we all just... uhmm...

DANCE THE POLKA!!! WoooHOOOO! OH PAH!!!

No. There was this episode with accordions, pirogies, sour cream and
plum brandy at dxBore's place three years ago. We still have the
negatives of the prancing fool. He will never live it down. Deviate.

He 'soiled' the guitarist's Gibson Broadcaster so badly that the guy
left it there.

mike

--

Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No
matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got

Terry Pratchett
Old January 1st 05, 09:40 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce, The Fog of Bore, wrote:

LMFAO at yet another 'tard from CanaDuh.

LMFAO?

How many times do we have to tell you that your rectum is NOT for sex.
Laughing, or in your case, giggling, while you engage in your
homosexual deviancy does NOT make it alright.

If you truly can't stop this depravity, at least stop advertising it
in a public forum meant for radio discussions.

I thought you were not going to answer me any more, 'tard boy?

Or was that statement only applicable to last year?

LMFAO at the 'tard from CanaDuh.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 1st 05, 09:43 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

tianli wrote:

Can't we all just... uhmm...

DANCE THE POLKA!!! WoooHOOOO! OH PAH!!!

No. There was this episode with accordions, pirogies, sour cream and
plum brandy at dxBore's place three years ago. We still have the
negatives of the prancing fool. He will never live it down. Deviate.

He 'soiled' the guitarist's Gibson Broadcaster so badly that the guy
left it there.

Are you sure that wasn't a Fender Broadcaster?

dxAce
Michigan
The United States of America

Old January 1st 05, 09:46 PM

F..... Ai Straik! Let's do the Beer Barrel Polka.I love Polka Music.
cuhulin

Old January 1st 05, 09:49 PM

I had rather live in a run down trailer court in U.S.A.than the fanciest
mansion in CanaDUH.
cuhulin

Old January 1st 05, 10:41 PM
RHF

MII,
..
"MII" lives in an IGLOO in the Long Cold CanaDuhian Winter.
..
However, In the short cool CanaDuhian Summer . . .
"MII" is Ice-Cube-Less )
..
jftfoi ~ RHF
..
..

Old January 1st 05, 10:52 PM
RHF

DaviD,
..
Once Again 'you' treat us to one of your Pseudo-Intellectual
Self-Abuses :-{
..
Oh DaviD ! ___ A 'small' "Want-to-Be-Mind" is a . . .
terrible, Terrible. TERRIBLE ! Thing to Waste ;-)
..
waste not - want not ~ RHF
..
..

Old January 2nd 05, 03:15 AM
m II

Honus wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

He 'soiled' the guitarist's Gibson Broadcaster so badly that the guy
left it there.

Leo's spinning in his grave.

I sure he is.

I would be too if you crapped all over one of my axes. Especially the Fender
Les Paul. Oh, I'd be upset.

There was a show on CBC tonight. They mentioned that one of the very
few INSTRUMENTALS that was ever banned from the 'Land of the Free'©
airwaves was by Link Wray. I did some work and found this:

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/LinkWray.html

This was 1958. Check out the guitar work. This guy was way ahead of
his time.

http://www.scottfortney.com/_Sound/m...-%20Rumble.mp3

He may well be getting re-introduced to the world.

dxHaze and his buddies are he

http://home.breisnet-online.de/kolta...dixiefried.mp3

Mister Brian Hill poked his head in but left in two seconds, covering
his ears. Moonshine doesn't make for good music.

©mike II and Densa Enterprises

Old January 2nd 05, 04:20 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Honus wrote:

"m II" wrote in message

He 'soiled' the guitarist's Gibson Broadcaster so badly that the guy
left it there.

Leo's spinning in his grave.

I sure he is.

I would be too if you crapped all over one of my axes. Especially the

Fender
Les Paul. Oh, I'd be upset.

There was a show on CBC tonight. They mentioned that one of the very
few INSTRUMENTALS that was ever banned from the 'Land of the Free'©
airwaves was by Link Wray. I did some work and found this:

http://www.rockabillyhall.com/LinkWray.html

This was 1958. Check out the guitar work. This guy was way ahead of
his time.

http://www.scottfortney.com/_Sound/m...-%20Rumble.mp3

He may well be getting re-introduced to the world.

I hope he finally gets his due. I've heard Rumble before, but didn't know
who it was or anything about him/them.

dxHaze and his buddies are he

http://home.breisnet-online.de/kolta...dixiefried.mp3

My God, where do you dig up this crap?

Mister Brian Hill poked his head in but left in two seconds, covering
his ears. Moonshine doesn't make for good music.

If Hill only listened for two seconds he's either got a low pain threshold
or he's a lot smarter than I am. I listened to the whole thing...and you owe
me an apology.

Old January 2nd 05, 08:21 PM
m II

-=jd=- wrote:

I had to shed a tear for Carl (may he rest in peace). The only
redeeming aspect of that rendition is that Carl Perkins will
never hear it. We should be thankful for that, I guess...

You know, in spite of all the time I spent in Germany enduring
bands like the "Cockroaches", I never worried about it because
- as they say - "time heals all wounds". I really thought I
had developed a scab sufficiently thick enough to permanently
seal the emotional scars left from intermittent exposure to
German cover bands.

Then you come skipping along and rip the scab right off
without so much as a "this might hurt a little."

I indeed owe both you and Honus an apology for that one. I'm a
normally compassionate guy. It was late..

I think I'll dig out my copy of 'Matchbox' now. It's been years. If I
can't find it I'll revert to the Beatles' version.

Again, I'm sorry for posting that obscenity.

mike