Old January 6th 05, 06:08 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
Dictionary:
Goy: Yiddish for non-Jew; gentile; often used contemptuously. goys or
goyim are the plural. adjective - goyish.

It means CATTLE - according to other references!

You can go to
http://www.come-and-hear.com/tindex.html and search the
talmud online. It has some very enlightening sayings in it!

You can go to http://www.come-and-hear.com/download.html and download
the entire web site to use off line or create your own mirror of the site.

You can go to http://bennieblount.org/ and download the complete 10
volume set of the Babylonian Talmud for reading off line.

We could go into some detail about some Talmudic sayings, but that can
wait for another time. ;-)

Al

What is it with you Al, instead of masturbating like a normal guy, your
urges involve posting stuff like this?

Starting out the new year the same way as last, like the scumbag POS you
are..

Jesus would be so proud of you...LOL..

BDK
Old January 6th 05, 10:26 PM
m II

Lucky wrote:

I think these saying are better then priests sucking young boys cocks right?

Why would you say one abomination is better than another?

As for deviants, the Chosen have more than their fair sha
It would seem that more Rabbis (per capita) have preyed on children than any
other group on earth.

http://theawarenesscenter.org/clergy...Clergy%20Abuse

http://100777.com/node/463

http://theawarenesscenter.org/clergyabuse.html

Rabbis gone BAD:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/clergy/clergy149.html

Perhaps you should look in your own backyard before threatening others with
violence.

mike
Old January 6th 05, 11:21 PM
Lucky

"m II" wrote in message
Lucky wrote:

I think these saying are better then priests sucking young boys cocks
right?

Why would you say one abomination is better than another?

As for deviants, the Chosen have more than their fair sha
It would seem that more Rabbis (per capita) have preyed on children than
any other group on earth.

http://theawarenesscenter.org/clergy...Clergy%20Abuse

http://100777.com/node/463

http://theawarenesscenter.org/clergyabuse.html

Rabbis gone BAD:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/clergy/clergy149.html

Perhaps you should look in your own backyard before threatening others
with violence.

mike

Who cares what garbage sites you bring up. I never see them on TV or
reported. But I have seen a *coverup by the church *higher ups to allows
catholic priests to be moved to different locations so they can suck young
boys cocks and **** them in the rectum like good boys of G-D.

Here's the cover up of 13 faggot catholic "men of G-d" who sucked young boys
cocks and/or placed their dicks in innoccent boys asses. Isn't it nice for a
young lad to come to a church for guidance and direction and get molested
and their penises sucked by these catholic men of G-d?
http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/10-16-2002-28359.asp

More cock sucking coverups by the Vatican

http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=silent

Here's a whole BIG list of catholic homosexual faggot priests who like to
suck young childrens cocks. Funny they don't like girls at all.........

Are these "goy cocksuckers"?

http://www.mako.org.au/holyhellc1.html

I betcha more of your "men of G-d" have swallowed more young boys cum per
capita then any other race of rats on earth??

Lucky

Old January 6th 05, 11:36 PM
Lucky

Lucky wrote:

I think these saying are better then priests sucking young boys cocks
right?

Why would you say one abomination is better than another?

As for deviants, the Chosen have more than their fair sha
It would seem that more Rabbis (per capita) have preyed on children than
any other group on earth.

http://theawarenesscenter.org/clergy...Clergy%20Abuse

http://100777.com/node/463

http://theawarenesscenter.org/clergyabuse.html

Rabbis gone BAD:

http://www.rickross.com/reference/clergy/clergy149.html

Perhaps you should look in your own backyard before threatening others
with violence.

mike

I was wrong. It seems there are killers among these life ruiners. They like
to molest little children {boys} and suck the innocents out of them killing
them for life. What a bunch of good guys. They make life on earth warm and
safe for the little ones.You must be proud of your religion and men of
G-d....

http://www.ncrnews.org/abuse/

Lucky

Old January 7th 05, 12:55 AM
Larry Ozarow

BDK wrote:

What is it with you Al, instead of masturbating like a normal guy, your
urges involve posting stuff like this?

Starting out the new year the same way as last, like the scumbag POS you

What makes you think he does this instead of masturbating? WHILE
masturbating is more like it.

Old January 7th 05, 01:13 AM
Larry Ozarow

Tr wrote:
On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 05:34:55 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

A lot of these "quotes" originated in "The Talmud Unmasked"

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmudx.htm

Great. Now Al Patrick has a year's worth of
material.
Old January 7th 05, 01:25 AM
m II

Lucky wrote:

(snipped)

You certainly have a funny outlook on just WHAT a junk site is.

The Awareness Center is the Jewish Coalition Against Sexual Abuse/Assault
(JCASA)

Old January 7th 05, 03:12 AM
Honus

wrote:

A lot of these "quotes" originated in "The Talmud Unmasked"

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/talmudx.htm

I'm sure you hoping you didn't have that link in your bookmarks.

Old January 7th 05, 10:47 PM
Larry Ozarow

BDK wrote:

I kind of expect Al to be one of those guys that denies doing it period.

BDK

Yeah look what happened to Onan. But still I'll bet Pete Peters makes
his Peter pop.