Old January 5th 05, 06:46 PM
Tom

Default ILG Password

Anybody out there know why the new ILG Webpage for new password doesnt work?? I entered all the information that was required but no avail. The website still shows forbidden?

Old January 5th 05, 07:11 PM
johndobbs

Tom wrote:
Anybody out there know why the new ILG Webpage for new password

doesnt work?? I entered all the information that was required but no
avail. The website still shows forbidden?

Yes, check your computer settings...and check "forbidden" archives here
just this past week. A gentleman here had a similar problem and it was
his ZONE ALARM security software on his computer that was blocking it.
Try refreshing your webrowser and if that don't work -- then it's
'probably' some kind of security device on your computer. That's the
best info I can give you for now; your situation of course -- can be
entirely different.

Old January 6th 05, 04:34 AM
Tom

Thank you for your Post John,

I had Norton Firewall on thats been blocking it. I disabled it and it worked
Once again, Thank You

Tom

"johndobbs" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 6th 05, 05:13 AM
johndobbs

Tom wrote:
Thank you for your Post John,

I had Norton Firewall on thats been blocking it. I disabled it and it

worked
Once again, Thank You

Tom

Great! I'm glad you figured it out and got it working. All thanks
though, go to Al, KA5JGV, who figured out what was causing the problem
and shared the info with us here via a follow-up posting.