Old January 9th 05, 08:04 PM
RHF

Default OT Indulging "Le Donald" Endangers the Personal Security of Every American

DaviD,

So here is another one of your 'enlightened' "Liberal" [Off Topic]
Posts.
..
For the most part your 'enlightened' "Liberal" posts here are to
SHOVE Your Liberal View Point in the Faces of Conservative-Moderates
like myself here; and to PROVOKE a Response by both Conservatives
and Moderates. [ Seeking to Generate a Home Invasion Response. ]
..
As a Conservative-Moderate, I view your posts here as an Overt Action
that is designed to DISRUPT this NewsGroup. A Plan-of-Attack by
you create ill feelings and Trash the NewsGroup.
..
When I see a Lie or Distortion posted by you as a so called
'enlightened' "Liberals": I will reply with what I believe to
be the Facts and the Truth.
[ I Do Not Concede this NewsGroup to you or any other Liberal. ]
..
NOTE - I listen to a variety of Shortwave, Talk Radio and NPR Programs
to have a better grasp of "What-is-the-Truth" to the best of my
knowledge
and understanding. What 'you' post here fails to meet this Standard.
..
at least this is the 'opinion' of one conservative-moderate ~ RHF
..
..

Old January 9th 05, 08:54 PM

They would have to cut me mitts off before I would vote democrap or
lib.All of my family members including myself have always and forever
will be, REPUBLICAN'S.
cuhulin

Old January 9th 05, 09:07 PM
running dogg

RHF wrote:

DaviD,

So here is another one of your 'enlightened' "Liberal" [Off Topic]
Posts.
..
For the most part your 'enlightened' "Liberal" posts here are to
SHOVE Your Liberal View Point in the Faces of Conservative-Moderates
like myself here; and to PROVOKE a Response by both Conservatives
and Moderates. [ Seeking to Generate a Home Invasion Response. ]

You know, you're right. I've never seen "David" post any loggings, or
anything remotely shortwave related. He always posts "OT" stuff he finds
on the net. And it DOES provoke a response. I just happen to be liberal,
and it seems I can't resist responding to the conservative responses to
the liberal OT posts. Let's stop the vicious cycle by not responding to
ANY of David's OT political posts. That means Ace shouldn't post his "go
tote it, tard" response to these posts, because he and David always get
in an insult fight that takes up bandwidth. If we just IGNORE all posts
that are "OT" then we can get back to discussing shortwave. I've seen
little discussion lately of such things as the BPL threat to HF.
..
As a Conservative-Moderate, I view your posts here as an Overt Action
that is designed to DISRUPT this NewsGroup. A Plan-of-Attack by
you create ill feelings and Trash the NewsGroup.
..
When I see a Lie or Distortion posted by you as a so called
'enlightened' "Liberals": I will reply with what I believe to
be the Facts and the Truth.
[ I Do Not Concede this NewsGroup to you or any other Liberal. ]

But if you do this, then David and M II (and unfortunately myself and a
few other liberals) will respond back to you and try to correct you.
Then you try to correct us, and the vicious cycle continues. And David
has once again successfully taken up bandwidth and disrupted the group.
..
NOTE - I listen to a variety of Shortwave, Talk Radio and NPR Programs
to have a better grasp of "What-is-the-Truth" to the best of my
knowledge
and understanding. What 'you' post here fails to meet this Standard.

I like to listen to shortwave to balance out the "opinion news" of
corporate owned American media.

..

Old January 9th 05, 10:12 PM
Telamon

In article , running dogg wrote:

RHF wrote:

DaviD,

So here is another one of your 'enlightened' "Liberal" [Off Topic]
Posts.
..
For the most part your 'enlightened' "Liberal" posts here are to
SHOVE Your Liberal View Point in the Faces of Conservative-Moderates
like myself here; and to PROVOKE a Response by both Conservatives
and Moderates. [ Seeking to Generate a Home Invasion Response. ]

You know, you're right. I've never seen "David" post any loggings, or
anything remotely shortwave related. He always posts "OT" stuff he finds
on the net. And it DOES provoke a response.

Snip

The countermeasure is called a kill file. Use it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 10th 05, 12:49 AM
Stinger

"running dogg" wrote in message
SNIP
I like to listen to shortwave to balance out the "opinion news" of
corporate owned American media.

Oh yes, if it has ANYTHING to do with a "corporation," then it's
automatically bad, isn't it?

The main reason lefties don't like corporations is that they are a big part
of the capitalist system, which is (of course) what they REALLY dislike.

And as far as media is concerned, of course those losers would LOVE to go
back to the days of three major news outlets controlling all the news. Back
then, the only debate you'd hear was liberal Democrats debating moderate
Democrats.

Would you like some government cheese with your whine?

-- Stinger

Old January 10th 05, 03:54 AM
running dogg

Stinger wrote:

"running dogg" wrote in message
SNIP
I like to listen to shortwave to balance out the "opinion news" of
corporate owned American media.

Oh yes, if it has ANYTHING to do with a "corporation," then it's
automatically bad, isn't it?

Not necessarily. The corporate entity isn't automatically "bad", just
like any other thing isn't bad or good, it's just a vehicle. There are
many small corporations out there, and many medium sized ones, that
focus on keeping their customers happy and don't try to force their
hands. But anything can get too big and too powerful, and when something
or somebody gets too powerful they tend to try to bend everybody to
their will and not see anything wrong with trying to force the hand of
their customers. It is this phenomoenon of something that is so big and
powerful that is has the power to force the will of millions of people
to go along with its wishes that liberals are against, not
"corporations" per se.

The main reason lefties don't like corporations is that they are a big part
of the capitalist system, which is (of course) what they REALLY dislike.

Some do. I don't. Capitalism as originally concieved had many sellers
and many buyers competing freely. But when there are too few sellers or
too few buyers or both the market gets distorted and one or a handful of
sellers or buyers has the power to force the other side to do what it
wants, often against its will. That's not competition, which is the
essence of capitalism (not corporations). When there are too few sellers
AND buyers then you get what some call "sweetheart deals". These can be
fine if it doesn't entail bending other third parties to the will of the
sweetheart deal. But if there are third parties involved, the sweetheart
deal usually goes sour. The no bid contracts given to Halliburton by the
feds are one such sweetheart deal that forced millions into situations
they didn't agree with.

And as far as media is concerned, of course those losers would LOVE to go
back to the days of three major news outlets controlling all the news. Back
then, the only debate you'd hear was liberal Democrats debating moderate
Democrats.

Unlike today, when the only debate you hear is far right Republicans
"debating" moderate right Republicans. Same devil, different cloak. Same
bad situation.

Old January 10th 05, 05:00 PM
David

Do you have a substantive refutation of anything in the article or are
you just defending narrowmindedness in general?

On 9 Jan 2005 12:04:19 -0800, "RHF"

Old January 10th 05, 05:08 PM
David

Unregulated corporations have a tendency to become monsters.
Corporate owned media is generally pretty lame, especially concerning
political-economic coverage. What's best for the people is usually
against the best interests of a megacorp. That's why I try to spread
a little sanity everywhere I go.

The last thing the current administration wants is a healthy and
diverse media landscape. To that extent my OT postings are less OT
than they may first appear.

Ability to listen to shortwave radio is one of the things
totalitarians restrict.