Old January 15th 05, 09:38 PM
Telamon

Default Robert Green, on the air international SW Troll and coward.

I guess he's on a bent to **** me off. This week it's a slam on
Christians. A little late for the holiday but that just falls in line
with nothing else right about it. Christ did not exist was the point of
the, I guess you would call it, commentary. I think he is trying to be
funny but he is not. Radio Netherlands should just blow this guy off.
Independent thinking does not mean broadcasting ignorant thought or
blatantly offending other peoples religion.

Wonder if Mr. Green will be man enough to insult Muslim's next week by
insisting Muhammad did not exist. He just makes himself out to sound
like some Trolling jackass in the news group. Robert Green, on the air
international SW Troll and coward.

This was during the otherwise great programming on the weekend
broadcast from 19 to 21 hours UTC. Robert only gets to puke on 5
minutes or so of the broadcast. Why Radio Netherlands bothers with
him is beyond my understanding.

I had a very good signal on all the following frequencies during the 19
to 21 hour broadcast.

17,875
17,810
17,725
15,315

All these frequencies should come in well for anyone in NA or CA.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 15th 05, 10:44 PM
tianli

I didn't here the broadcast but why would a commentary about the
non-existence of Jesus offend you?

Old January 15th 05, 11:00 PM
Telamon

"Telamon" wrote in message

[...]

He is just making fun of other peoples religious beliefs. This will only
generate bad feelings on the part of people that believe. What's the
point of doing this other than just being disrespectful?

Mr. Green is a coward knowing that he can get away with mistreating
Christians in a world wide broadcast. Let's see him do the same for
other religions that don't take kindly to this kind of treatment if he
is an atheistic.

I have a question for you. Why don't you find such commentary offensive?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old January 16th 05, 03:07 PM
tianli

I have a question for you. Why don't you find such commentary offensive?

Because I find all religious broadcasters offensive.
It is called freedom of speech and equal time.

BTW: I was watching an interview on FOX of a man in Holland(?) (where the
Divinci relative was murdered recently) and he was on a mission to "deal"
with Muslim religious fundamentalists in his country. Needless to say he
said he was being guarded by the police 24/7, can't go home to sleep or see
his family often, but was determined to press for the "removal" of
fundamentalism.

Old January 16th 05, 03:13 PM
dxAce

tianli wrote:

I have a question for you. Why don't you find such commentary offensive?

Because I find all religious broadcasters offensive.
It is called freedom of speech and equal time.

BTW: I was watching an interview on FOX of a man in Holland(?) (where the
Divinci relative was murdered recently) and he was on a mission to "deal"
with Muslim religious fundamentalists in his country. Needless to say he
said he was being guarded by the police 24/7, can't go home to sleep or see
his family often, but was determined to press for the "removal" of
fundamentalism.

Wasn't it a Van Gogh relative?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 16th 05, 03:29 PM
Hatfield

" BTW: I was watching an interview on FOX of a man in Holland(?) (where
the
Divinci relative was murdered recently) and he was on a mission to
"deal"
with Muslim religious fundamentalists in his country. Needless to say
he
said he was being guarded by the police 24/7, can't go home to sleep or
see
his family often, but was determined to press for the "removal" of
fundamentalism."

Anyone who wants to remove outspoken fundamentalism, or any other
religious belief from the public square is a censorship loving son of a
bitch turd. Let everyone have the right to speak their belief. Freedom
of speech is the American way. Its the European way. Its the near and
far Orient way. Its the Latino way. Its the Oz way. The guy who wants
to press for the removal of fundamentalism is a menace to the freedom
of the World, what a dirty skunk!

Old January 16th 05, 03:51 PM
tianli

Wasn't it a Van Gogh relative?

It was one or the other.

Old January 16th 05, 04:03 PM
RHF

HATFIELD,
..
A so called Muslim 'fundamentalist' who enters the Public Square
"Wearing" a Bomb and set on Killing other People and Himself is
NOT Practicing Freedom of Speech [.]
..
Check in with the Reality of the World in 2005 and do not offer
'politically correct' words about Freedom and Freedoms when
it comes to the Islam-O-Fascist who believe that Mass Killings
which are in-fact Terrorist Acts against All of Humanity that
Target Infidels are an 'act of god'.
..
LIFE - "The Right To Be Alive" is the 'First of All Human Rights'
from which all other Ideas and Concepts of Freedoms Spring Forth.
[Dead People; Men Women and Children have NO Freedom of Anything.]
..
God {Allah} Bless America - Live Free or Die - Amen ~ RHF
Old January 16th 05, 04:06 PM
tianli

"Hatfield" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I suppose you can categorize Hitler speeches as Nazi fundamentalism.
I suppose that would be alright then for the sake of freedom.

Listening (especially on SW) to certain American religious
"fundamentalists"(?)
they give me the exact same impression as do the Muslim fundamentalists -
Hypocrites.

Old January 16th 05, 07:15 PM
Telamon

In article ,
"tianli" wrote:

I have a question for you. Why don't you find such commentary offensive?

Because I find all religious broadcasters offensive.
It is called freedom of speech and equal time.

Snip

Mr. Green's commentary was not about religious broadcasts. He was not
even taking a serious stance on religious issues. He was just mocking
peoples faith. If he does not believe in God and gets on the radio to
state his non belief I have no problem with but mocking people on an
international broadcast I do have a problem with.

It's not OK to mock Christians or any other faith on an international
broadcast and Christians deserve an apology form him at the least.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California