Old January 23rd 05, 05:26 AM
Frank Bals

Default WTB: ATS-803A or DX-440

Must be excellent condition. I would prefer the "anti-chuffling"
modification done, but not necessary. I'm willing to pay up to $75.00 for a
good clean unit.

Frank

Old January 24th 05, 07:16 AM
starman

Frank Bals wrote:

Must be excellent condition. I would prefer the "anti-chuffling"
modification done, but not necessary. I'm willing to pay up to $75.00 for a
good clean unit.

I know someone with an almost pristine DX-440 but I would have to
pursuade her to sell it. It doesn't have any mod's. If you don't find
another one, I'll see what I can do.

Old January 25th 05, 04:30 AM
Theosus

Must be excellent condition. I would prefer the "anti-chuffling"
modification done, but not necessary. I'm willing to pay up to $75.00 for a
good clean unit.

e-bay it.... i was looking to replace mine, as i had blown out a transistor.
lots of them on e-bay. I fixed my unit before i committed to buying a new one.