Old January 26th 05, 06:45 PM

Default Armstrong the great

Mr Armstrong is one of my hero's. I invite you to learn more of this
great person, a giant among fleas !

this is a nice web site about him:
http://users.erols.com/oldradio/index.htm#Y

Old January 26th 05, 07:09 PM
Mark S. Holden

Mr Armstrong is one of my hero's. I invite you to learn more of this
great person, a giant among fleas !

this is a nice web site about him:
http://users.erols.com/oldradio/index.htm#Y

Wow! Only had time to skim a few pages, but the documentation they have is
incredible.
Old January 26th 05, 07:19 PM

www.dogpile.com Stubblefield Telephone www.dogpile.com Minto
Wheel (Keep on Dogpiling,folks) I like www.vivisimo.com too.
cuhulin

Old January 26th 05, 08:10 PM
bpnjensen

"I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white
like
you."
-dxAce

Ah, one of the Great Spirit's chosen people, eh? ;-)

Personally, I thank the Great Spirit that melanoma hasn't taken over
yet. We nordic types gotta watch our skin cells carefully!
Wishing Radio Norway would still broadcast in English,
Bruce Jensen

Old January 26th 05, 08:13 PM
dxAce

bpnjensen wrote:

"I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white
like
you."
-dxAce

Ah, one of the Great Spirit's chosen people, eh? ;-)

Personally, I thank the Great Spirit that melanoma hasn't taken over
yet. We nordic types gotta watch our skin cells carefully!
Wishing Radio Norway would still broadcast in English,
Bruce Jensen

Damn, trying to tie that comment in with Armstrong the Great was pretty cool.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 26th 05, 08:21 PM
bpnjensen

Also, Arnstrong was white (we miserable white guys have to cling to
something these days ;-)

Bruce Jensen

Old January 26th 05, 09:12 PM

About five years ago,I emailed the editor at that main online newspaper
in Keflavik,Iceland.I asked him (in english language because that is the
only language I know) if they were ever going to have an english
language link to their newspaper.He emailed me back and told me to check
back later.I forgot all about it,,, later.And I am not even Icelandic
either.
cuhulin

Old January 26th 05, 09:14 PM

Those folks in Nordic countries,their blonde hair is gradually turning
green because of air polution.
cuhulin

Old January 26th 05, 11:37 PM

I don't understand ?

Old January 27th 05, 01:36 AM
starman

Mr Armstrong is one of my hero's. I invite you to learn more of this
great person, a giant among fleas !

There was a great television documentary on PBS by Ken Burns of
Armstrong's life . It was called 'Empire of the Air'. It was both
inspiring and tragic.