Old January 30th 05, 12:35 AM
RHF

SMHL,
..
Just another example of the BIAS Reporting of the Liberal Media.
..
The ELITIST who make-up the Liberal Media - Hate Bush [.]
..
They would 'dan rather' Report what they Think should be
'the truth' according to the Liberal Agenda vice about
What In-Fact IS "The Truth".
..
The Media Elite Hates the simple fact that VP Cheney was
in-fact THERE Representing the USofA. What they wanted
to SEE was a VP John Edwards as THEIR Representative
being 'there' representing THIER Vision of America.
..
for the media elite - bush/cheney can do no good ~ RHF
Old January 30th 05, 12:42 AM
RHF

DaviD,
..
What you wrote is a very good reflection of
the sorry state of your personal well being.
..
hope you get well soon ~ RHF
Old January 30th 05, 01:11 AM

Most often times,it is warm enough here where I live,y'all can run
around in the front yard butt naked if y'all want to.Of course somebody
would call the cops and have you arrested,but so what!?
cuhulin

Old January 30th 05, 03:51 AM
Radio E V E R H A R T

David wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan27.html

Give it up 'tard boy. It wasn't a funeral, it was an anniversary. Please,

try to
pay attention.

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard Cheney's going to wear a bathing suit to the Kursk memorial
service in July.

Old January 30th 05, 10:40 AM
dxAce

Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

David wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan27.html

Give it up 'tard boy. It wasn't a funeral, it was an anniversary. Please,
try to
pay attention.

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard Cheney's going to wear a bathing suit to the Kursk memorial
service in July.

Isn't that what Teddy Kennedy wears at the Mary Jo Kopechne memorial service every
year?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 30th 05, 11:31 AM

Don't want to be vice president of anything but if I was I would expect
I would act properly with proper attire for any occaision. Your last
statement is just another example as to why the "world" hates the good
ole U S of A. We are big and powerful and will damn well do what we
want.

Old January 30th 05, 02:06 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
oups.com...
Don't want to be vice president of anything but if I was I would expect
I would act properly with proper attire for any occaision. Your last
statement is just another example as to why the "world" hates the good
ole U S of A. We are big and powerful and will damn well do what we
want.

No thats not what main stream America thinks but the brainwashing you got
from the liberal media seems to be working.

B.H.

Old January 30th 05, 06:04 PM

Nawwwww,,,,,, them f..king damn kennedy's are to busy swigging down that
booze they collected taxes off of during the Depression.
cuhulin

Old January 30th 05, 07:59 PM
dxAce

-=jd=- wrote:

On Sun 30 Jan 2005 05:40:34a, dxAce wrote in message
:

Radio E V E R H A R T wrote:

David wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...7-2005Jan27.ht
ml

Give it up 'tard boy. It wasn't a funeral, it was an anniversary.
Please,
try to
pay attention.

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I heard Cheney's going to wear a bathing suit to the Kursk memorial
service in July.

Isn't that what Teddy Kennedy wears at the Mary Jo Kopechne memorial
service every year?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

LOL! I wanted to say that, but you beat me to it.

Well, that presumes *any* Kennedy has the capacity to see any reason to
remember anyone Teddy murdered. I'm sure that, in their minds, her life was
insignificant in comparison to the great things Teddy was expected to
accomplish. I imagine if the subject were raised, most any Kennedy
(including "Tipsy" Teddy) would respond, "Mary-Jo who?"...

Why, if the murder of Kopechne was allowed to de-rail "Tipsy" Teddy's
political career, the world would never have seen benefit from a big-leaky
ditch running through Boston. I guess all (both) of his significant
accomplishments (both Kopechne's murder and the big ditch) involve an
imminent danger of drowning. Teddy "Tipsy" Kennedy - Poster boy for the
leftist/liberal kooks. I think it's fitting!

We should apologize for inturrupting a very important thread concerning
catty remarks about VP Cheney's clothes. The desperate anti-Bush crowd can
now resume demonstrating their pettiness by being reduced to carping about
what someone wears.

I was left here wondering why they'd hold a memorial service for the Kursk in
July anyway. It did go down in August of that year as I recall.

dxAce
Michigan
USA