Old January 29th 05, 02:40 PM
David

Default OT Cheney Wears Casual Clothing to Funeral for 1,000,000 Holocaust Victims

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan27.html

Old January 29th 05, 02:43 PM
dxAce

David wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan27.html

Give it up 'tard boy. It wasn't a funeral, it was an anniversary. Please, try to
pay attention.

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

Now go take those meds.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 29th 05, 02:49 PM
;-p

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

WRONG!

Meds scmeds. An official of the United States Government should always
wear suit and tie to and official function. Talk about an underdressed
fool and he came across that way to the rest of the world too.

Old January 29th 05, 02:56 PM
dxAce

";-p" wrote:

It's not what one wears, it's what's in ones heart.

WRONG!

Meds scmeds. An official of the United States Government should always
wear suit and tie to and official function. Talk about an underdressed
fool and he came across that way to the rest of the world too.

Go get em, 'tard boy!

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 29th 05, 03:08 PM
Mike W

I wouldn't use the word "tard" any more. Mental health advocates may not
approve . . . . . .

http://www.fosters.com/January2005/0...ap_bu0113b.asp

Old January 29th 05, 03:12 PM
dxAce

Mike W wrote:

I wouldn't use the word "tard" any more. Mental health advocates may not
approve . . . . . .

http://www.fosters.com/January2005/0...ap_bu0113b.asp

Awwwww....

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 29th 05, 05:40 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"David" wrote in message
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan27.html

By going on and on about what Cheney was wearing,
the "media" are dismissing the issue of the Holocaust.

73,

Steve

Old January 29th 05, 09:54 PM
David

The media is the issue of the holocaust.

Where were they in 1939?

Why did the German people allow this to happen?

''Pleased to meet you''

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 11:40:52 -0600, "Stephen M.H. Lawrence"
wrote:

.. .

Old January 29th 05, 10:38 PM

I don't remember the exact year,but it was back in the early 1950's I
saw a picture in Saturday Evening Post magazine of one of those nazi
death camps.The picture was taken by one of our U.S.Army Air Force
Combat Aircraft,it was an aerial view of one of the nazi death
camp's.(Holocaust) NOW!!!,if you ever get to be Vice President of
U.S.A.,,, you can damn well wear whatever attire (clothing) you want to
wear too,"fashion" be DAMNED!!! Untill then,I figure YOU! do NOT! have
**** to SAY!
cuhulin