Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 4th 05, 08:52 PM

Default Ferrite Cores

I picked up some ferrite cores today and have been attaching them to
power cords, computer cables and my coaxial feedline. I can report a
definite reduction in noise. This is especially gratifying because
ferrite cores aren't too expensive.

Any advice about how to position these cores? Are they best placed
close to the electrical outlet or close to the computer, receiver or
device being used (or both)? Would appreciate your insights.

Thanks....Steve