Old February 6th 05, 01:14 AM
Soliloquy

Default Alfa Lima on air tonight on 48 mb AM

"ALFALIMA.NET/START" wrote in
:

Am I missing something here? I have been sick and am currently on several
prescription medications that I usualy don't take, but they are going to be
on "48 mb again". What the heck is 48 MB? (Mega Byte?)

"48 mb 6.200-6.400 (and beyond): The 48 metre band, this is the big one
lots of stations on at the weekends and holidays etc from most of Europe
and the UK. With very little power good results can be achieved, the main
Sunday morning hobby pirate broadcast band."

http://website.lineone.net/~piraterad/about.htm

Have any of you seen the following. Actually a friend described this to me
once, but was unable to find the copy to show me. I received it in the e-
mail yesterday and was incredulous.

If you are like me and many others that read the following, you'll be
amazed at the speed at which you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a
porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by
istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas thought
slpeling was ipmorantt.

Soliloquy

Alfa Lima International this night maybe on 48 mb again.. we will do a
night pc..
see if there are some nice openings on 48 to the usa, 19 mb antenna
still defect so no px there
Pobox
663
7900AR
Hoogeveen
the Netherlands

Web
www.alfalima.net

mail:
Web:
www.nietduur.com

Old February 6th 05, 03:00 AM

If you are like me and many others that read the following, you'll be

amazed at the speed at which you can read it.

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was

rdanieg. The
phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at

Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod

are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the

rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit

porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by

istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas

thought
slpeling was ipmorantt.

Soliloquy

The next time you post, you might want to run a spell checker.

Steve

Old February 6th 05, 03:05 AM
Tom Sevart

wrote in message
oups.com...

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was

rdanieg.

And this is one way that spammers get around email filters, by intentionally
misspelling key words.

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS