Old February 7th 05, 01:14 AM

Damn wives will sell your ass right out from under you!
cuhulin

Old February 7th 05, 04:23 AM
Honus

"Howard" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 02:33:02 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

wrote in message
Damn wives will sell your ass right out from under you!

Am I the only one that noticed that the post said that he took money out
of -her- bank account?

"The husband, 42, told his wife, 45, they couldn't
afford kids or a house, and even took money from
her bank account to add (baseball items) to his collection."

Perhaps the only poster to date who noticed it - when I saw that I
figured he opened himself up to what he got.

I kind of figured the judge did too.

Old February 7th 05, 07:30 AM
Ashley VK3HAG

1. I'm 26, a radio nut, and single.
2. I do have female friends who 'spin out' out my hobby.
3. I don't watch TV or listen to domestic radio
4. I agree with the majority of posts that say one accepts thier wife/gf's
hobby and they accept yours
5. If this guy lost all his baseball (perhaps he should play cricket) stuff
and it came to this he never really had a true relationship with his wife.
6. It's a sad world today, where most guys my age in VK, make sure they have
assets listed with lawyers in thier own right before they ever move in with
a girl, hence the reason that all-without exception-my mates still live at
home with thier parents.
7. He obviously never read the Amateur's Code "never place hobby above work,
family and other commitments"

VK3HAG
"Lloyd" wrote in message

"Buck" wrote in message

My wife never had to work for my hobby. Before we married we
discussed it. I had been a ham for years before we met. I told her
that I was an Amateur Radio Operator for years before we met and I
would be one long after she's gone. If she couldn't accept that, she
would have to move on. Likewise, I never tried to discourage or
change things about my wife. Those things a person likes and
dislikes, or their hobbies, etc, are part of what makes them the
persons they are. I believe that if we take those things from a
person, there will be a hole in their life and they will no longer be
the person we met and fell in love with. Of course, it is different
if that person changes hobbies, etc. on their own, but it is not good
to take it from them.

To include in their budget, support for each other's hobbies is not a
bad thing, but to break their budget over any one hobby is not a good
thing. My wife never went hungry because I bought a radio.

Buck
N4PGw
--
73 for now
Buck

You have Diarrhea Of The Mouth. Even your qrz listing reeks
of Oral Diarrhea.

Lloyd

Old February 7th 05, 07:45 AM
Landshark

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Old February 7th 05, 07:47 AM
Landshark

YOU'RE A FAG.

Old February 7th 05, 07:51 AM
Honus

"Landshark" wrote in message
oups.com...

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Or else what?

Old February 7th 05, 12:41 PM
Brian Hill

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"Brian Hill" wrote:

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sun 06 Feb 2005 06:50:01a, Tom Randy wrote in
message news
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 21:43:00 -0500, morris wrote:

{snippage}

The divorce judge ruled she can have the rare baseball
cards and caps, and she is auctioning them online,
according to news media reports.

The couple had been married for 17 years.
When asked about the auction, the wife
said: "I'm giggling."

-- Holy Strike Out, Voyeurwebbers! It sounds like this guy got
caught looking at an inside fastball and never even swung at
it, hehehe! Meanwhile, his wife managed to knock one out
of the ball park. It wasn't just a grand slam, either, it was a
200-grand slam, hehehe! There's also an important lesson
in this story, Voyeurwebbers: ***If you're hobby becomes
your life ... it's definitely time to get a new hobby***. -- Igor

Yeah, I'm single and that's one of the many reasons why. Marriage is

for
suckers IMHO. It used to mean somethng many, many years ago but

womens
mind set have changed to much it isn't worth it now. I've seen FAR

too
many marriages go down the toilet for my money.

I'm glad I'm one of the many exceptions to your rule... With your

broad-
brush view-point, I would recommend that you avoid marriage entirely
because you're already stacking the deck against yourself.

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

I've been with my wife for twenty years because shes my best friend.

You found out the secret!

How the hell else are you going to last a long time with someone if they
are not your friend. Besides being friends the only other thing required
is that you both share the expectations of the marriage like kids, money
and who does what.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Well it only makes sense. Why live with someone you don't like. Theres got
to be some passion. Even when their your friend it's hard work, raising kids
and everything else.

B.H.

Old February 7th 05, 01:55 PM
Brian Hill

"Landshark" wrote in message
ups.com...
YOU'RE A FAG.

YOUR A LANDSHARK.

Old February 7th 05, 01:57 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Landshark" wrote in message
oups.com...

BUNCH OF ****'IN GIRLIE MEN!

STAY OUT OF REC.RADIO.CB !!!!!!!!

Or else what?

Or else he'll key up on your ass and engage his reverb unit. )

B.H.

Old February 7th 05, 02:02 PM
Steveo

"Brian Hill" wrote: