RadioBanter

-   -   Advice to Hams and SWL's from Igor (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/63797-re-advice-hams-swls-igor.html)

George Ashley February 6th 05 06:18 PM

Advice to Hams and SWL's from Igor

Subject: Advice to Hams and SWL's from Igor
From: beerbarrel
Date: 2/6/2005 5:56 AM Central Standard Time
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 11:50:01 GMT, Tom Randy
wrote:

Yeah, I'm single and that's one of the many reasons why. Marriage is for
suckers IMHO. It used to mean somethng many, many years ago but womens
mind set have changed to much it isn't worth it now. I've seen FAR too
many marriages go down the toilet for my money.

Ding Dong!

_____________________________________
I got me one ah dem dare gud jobs snappin
poloroids of whirlybirds. I gone be a
goshzillionair one day! Well, maybe not a
goshzillionair but enuff to be a maryin my
sester and movin to Canaduh wif dem uptee folks.

You spell just like you talk, ****** boy!

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player
Colliersville, Tennessee

Honus February 6th 05 06:37 PM

From: beerbarrel
Date: 2/6/2005 5:56 AM Central Standard Time
wrote:

Yeah, I'm single and that's one of the many reasons why. Marriage is for
suckers IMHO. It used to mean somethng many, many years ago but womens
mind set have changed to much it isn't worth it now. I've seen FAR too
many marriages go down the toilet for my money.

Ding Dong!

You spell just like you talk, ****** boy!

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh, "****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

W4FQF
Master Harmonica Player

Is that what the kids are calling it these days? It used to be called the
skin flute, you know.

Brian Hill February 6th 05 07:24 PM

"Honus" wrote in message

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh,

"****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

Good question. Only one way to find out! OH ****WIT!!!!!!!!! Now lets
throw in the old stand by "****STICK!!!!!!!!!" for good measure. There! Now
lets see what happens?

B.H.

Honus February 6th 05 08:41 PM

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh,

"****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

Good question. Only one way to find out! OH ****WIT!!!!!!!!! Now lets
throw in the old stand by "****STICK!!!!!!!!!" for good measure. There!

Now
lets see what happens?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely Homo
erectus in this case.

GayinCanada February 6th 05 08:55 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:41:45 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh,

"****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

Good question. Only one way to find out! OH ****WIT!!!!!!!!! Now lets
throw in the old stand by "****STICK!!!!!!!!!" for good measure. There!

Now
lets see what happens?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

Honus February 6th 05 09:43 PM

wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely

Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

GayinCanada February 6th 05 09:48 PM

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:43:18 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely

Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

I don't want a date! I just want to look! Eye candy, if you must.

Honus February 6th 05 09:51 PM

wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort

of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most

likely
Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot

at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind

you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

I don't want a date! I just want to look! Eye candy, if you must.

That's my point. How do you know it's candy, and not cod liver oil?

GayinCanada February 6th 05 10:05 PM

wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort

of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most

likely
Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot

at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind

you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

I don't want a date! I just want to look! Eye candy, if you must.

That's my point. How do you know it's candy, and not cod liver oil?

I'll be that judge of that!

Brian Hill February 6th 05 10:21 PM

wrote:

[...]

You mean the judge of fat! And you can sing that song Capt America wrote :

Do not forsake me oh fat Honus! LMMFAO!!!!!!!

B.H.