Old February 6th 05, 07:24 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh,

"****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

Good question. Only one way to find out! OH ****WIT!!!!!!!!! Now lets
throw in the old stand by "****STICK!!!!!!!!!" for good measure. There! Now
lets see what happens?

B.H.

Old February 6th 05, 08:41 PM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh,

"****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

Good question. Only one way to find out! OH ****WIT!!!!!!!!! Now lets
throw in the old stand by "****STICK!!!!!!!!!" for good measure. There!

Now
lets see what happens?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely Homo
erectus in this case.

Old February 6th 05, 08:55 PM
GayinCanada

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:41:45 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Honus" wrote in message

Look at that! Beerbarrel says "ding dong", and a ding dong shows up. I
wonder who would have turned up if he'd said something like, oh,

"****wit"?

Probably the same guy.

Good question. Only one way to find out! OH ****WIT!!!!!!!!! Now lets
throw in the old stand by "****STICK!!!!!!!!!" for good measure. There!

Now
lets see what happens?

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

Old February 6th 05, 09:43 PM
Honus

wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely

Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

Old February 6th 05, 09:48 PM
GayinCanada

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:43:18 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most likely

Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

I don't want a date! I just want to look! Eye candy, if you must.

Old February 6th 05, 09:51 PM
Honus

wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort

of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most

likely
Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot

at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind

you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

I don't want a date! I just want to look! Eye candy, if you must.

That's my point. How do you know it's candy, and not cod liver oil?

Old February 6th 05, 10:05 PM
GayinCanada

wrote:

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it'd have to come from beerbarrel. Sort

of
like mating calls, they have to come from the same species. Most

likely
Homo
erectus in this case.

Honus,

I would like to see you erectus!

I should have known you jump on that one. Well, you've got a better shot

at
that than seeing me erectus than seeing me homo. Not much better, mind

you.

BTW...how do you know I'm not some overweight, loathsome, hirsute slob?

Or do you love me for my mind?

I don't want a date! I just want to look! Eye candy, if you must.

That's my point. How do you know it's candy, and not cod liver oil?

I'll be that judge of that!
Old February 6th 05, 10:21 PM
Brian Hill

wrote:

[...]

You mean the judge of fat! And you can sing that song Capt America wrote :

Do not forsake me oh fat Honus! LMMFAO!!!!!!!

B.H.