Old February 10th 05, 05:49 PM
Tom Sevart

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
news:ChwOd.29884$xt.5923@fed1read07...
Oh I forgot one --- While disassembled for repair --- put all the parts
(including the tuning knob) into muffin tins - (I did good)!

Wife wanted to make muffins - so scooped it all up -- tossed em in the
garage and yep you guessed it -- the tuning knob and several other

parts --
just vanished to the Bermuda triangle as some one noted. (She did bad)

Are you sure they didn't get cooked inside the muffins? Were the muffins
crunchy?

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS

Old February 10th 05, 06:19 PM
Caveat Lector

"Tom Sevart" wrote in message

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
Oh I forgot one --- While disassembled for repair --- put all the parts
(including the tuning knob) into muffin tins - (I did good)!

Wife wanted to make muffins - so scooped it all up -- tossed em in the
garage and yep you guessed it -- the tuning knob and several other

parts --
just vanished to the Bermuda triangle as some one noted. (She did bad)

Are you sure they didn't get cooked inside the muffins? Were the muffins
crunchy?

--
Tom Sevart N2UHC
Frontenac, KS
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc

Oh good grief -- I thought they were raisins

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Help The New Hams

Old February 10th 05, 06:23 PM

That is a nice looking Heath Parasol Airplane.I love old timey
vehicles.I own a 1914 Ford T Model Runabout Roadster car (NO,it isn't
for sale) I bought from Gary Peterson in Sioux Falls,South Dakota in
November of 1971.He and his wife were moving to Minneapolis and they
couldn't take the car with them.(Of course that "expert" in California
who dosen't believe I spent four days at OAKLAND ARMY TERMINAL in
Oakland,California in January 1964 will probally show up again and call
me a liar) But,was the first Airplane Flight made by Rev.Burrell Cannon
in Pittsburg,Texas before the Wright Brothers? Some folks believe so.
www.dogpile.com First Airplane Flight Pittsburg Texas

History is full of MisHistory.
cuhulin

Old February 10th 05, 06:41 PM

www.tvhistory.com (Hysterectomy)
cuhulin

Old February 10th 05, 08:52 PM

Without Rasins,Gingerbread men can't see. www.tvhistory.tv/index/html
I think that is the tv history website I really meant to post.
cuhulin